07 R6. I am the third owner and it has a clean title. The previous owner bought it as a street bike which he then converted into his backup/rain bike. He said he only used it a handfull of times. I have 4 trackdays and 1 race weekend. The odometer reads somewhere in the neighborhood of 12.5K, but the gearing was changed a long time ago so its actual mileage is much less than that. The motor is very strong and I have had zero issues with power, engine smoking, oil burning, etc...
Here is a list of goodies installed:
-Ohlins 25mm cartridge forks sprung for a 170lb rider. Just freshened up and re-spring with new springs at the beginning of this season. 1 race weekend and 2.5 trackdays on it
- Penskie double clicker shock (comp, rebound, ride height adjustment): also set up for 170lb rider and freshened up this season
- Vortex rearsets
- Vortex swingarm spool/sliders
- Woodcraft Frame Sliders
- Vortex clip-ons
- GB case covers (tranny and engine)
- GPR Steering Damper
- Tank Sliders
- Stomp Grips
- Bazzaz ZFI-QS with standard shift pattern
- Bazzaz AFM
- Map Switch
- Flash-Tune ECU- this eliminates all stock restrictions on the ECU, allows you to adjust fuel, timing, engine breaking, RPM limit, Quick Shifter and a crap load of other stuff. I have the interface so that you can take the bike to a tuner and get a special map made for it. More info can be found here: http://www.flash-tune.com/
It is essentially just like the Graves Yamaha Kit ECU for 1/4 of the cost. Graves has a few more options, but not many.
- Stock engine
- K&N Air Filter
- Full System Leo Vince Ti-exhaust- The can has seen better days but it is still more than functional. The headers are fine and there is a bung drilled for the AFM sensor
- 520 conversion kit. Stock tooth rear sprocket and 46T (which is +2 iirc)
- Repsol racing full synthetic oil
- Spiegler GP brake lines.
- Carboine Lorraine C35 Pads
- Speed Bleeders
- 2 stock MCs
- 1 extra set of calipers
- 1 extra set of Galfer SS brake lines
- 1 extra set of stock pads
- 2 extra sets of Versa Pads (not sure which compound Ill have to check)
- Sharkskin upper/lower/front fender/SS Tail with stock seat
- Armour Bodies SBK tail
- All of the plastics besides the lower need a bit of work. To be honest I was probably going to replace a lot of it over the winter instead of dinking with repairing this stuff. This will be reflected in the final price.
- Zero Gravity windscreen
- Stock shock
- Stock clip-ons
- Extra Subframe
- Extra set of swingarm spools
- Extra set of rims with rotors
- Lots of Misc stock and aftermarket bolts
- Pitbull Restraint pins (if you want them)
- Probably a few other misc things im forgetting about.
Everything is drilled and fully safety wired for racing/trackdays. I dont NEED to sell it, I have just been toying around with getting a 600rr so I thought Id throw it up on here to see if anyone was interested.
$6500 for everything
$6150 for Everying minus the extra set of rims
Prices are pretty firm, but shoot me an offer if you feel so inclined. Ill trade for a similarly equipped 07+ 600rr, other than that no trades. I dont NEED to sell this, so if it doesnt go, Ill just hang on to it and race it again next season.
Bike is located in Bloomington, MN. Shoot me a Pm and you can swing by to see it if you want.