post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 09:14 PM Thread Starter
Back in the Day

Thanked 2,544 Times in 2,156 Posts
Feedback Score: 148 reviews
2011 Triumph Daytona 675R ** 5800.00 **

Has a salvage title but so what would make one heck of a track whore

http://weraclassifieds.com/ads/2011-...-daytona-675r/

If it doesn't challange you it won't change you
Only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 11:13 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Damn, why do good deals always have to be so far from me. Id love to own one of those beauties

Sent from my MB855 using Motorcycle.com Free App
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 11:32 AM Thread Starter
Back in the Day

Thanked 2,544 Times in 2,156 Posts
Feedback Score: 148 reviews
A member at 675.net went out and checked that bike in person here is his report he posted at 675.net about such bike in case any of you out there is interested but got questions about the bike's condition

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie3 View Post
for what its worth, i went by to look at this bike for a few members who PM'd me asking to have a look at this bike. ill share what i told them here as well.

I just got back from looking over the bike. Everything he described looked really accurate. the forks looked good. There were a couple minor scrapes, on the lower part of the forks, more so on the bottom of the calipers. But nothing that will affect braking or riding. The forks looked straight, no dents or dings, and not bent. The wheels looked good, I actually wanted them if he was going to part it lol.

The frame looked untouched, no dents or scrapes on it anywhere. The swingarm was good and straight, rear subframe was good and straight. All the controls and clipons were in good condition and not bent.

The bike comes on fine, the CEL light does come on, but only because he hasn't removed the EXUP valve yet, and it gets stuck, which throws you the CEL. That's a very easy fix.

The front fairing stay that holds the front fairing/headlights on is cracked and will need a replacement, its als an easy fix and I've already swapped mine after crashing.

the headlights have some light scrapes, but are still in good working order and look fine, not real bad at all. But if you're making this a track/race bike that won't matter much anyway. Kickstand is slightly bent, but still supports the bike, I would change it out or just remove it all together and keep it up on stands.

The gas tank has a dent in the left side, but that's from a previous lowside at the track. It doesn't leak or anything, and is actualy covered up by the bestemUSA carbon tank protectors, same as I have on my bike.

Overall I would call this a steal if you're looking to make this a track/race bike. Its all very easy stuff to fix, and most of the damaged items will be replaced or removed completely. the main components are all in working order, brakes, forks etc.

I would not hesitate to purchase this bike if it were me.

I took just a couple photos, but all the photos he had pretty much showed everything. i think the camera gave a funny effect, and made it look like there was a dent in the forks, but this was not the case in person. the forks looked good.

If you need anything else I'm here if you need me.

Hope this helped! Good luck!

If it doesn't challange you it won't change you
Only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page