I am selling my miraculous 2011 600RR. This bike has always been garaged and sits on the bike stand all the time. Bike has only less than 5200 miles on it oil was changed at 4500 with amsoil synthetic. Bike was only used to cruise the canyons and that's it due to my job it spent most of its life in the garage.
Here's a list of mods:
- Tripage integrated tail light/ FE
- shogun frame sliders, bar ends and spools
- driven D3 grips
- akrapovic slip on exhaust
- custom carbon fiber seats
- watsen designs flush mount turn signals
A list for gear that I'll throw in:
- alpinestars jacket, gloves men and women's and boots
- arai helmet medium size
- hjc women's helmet medium size
Bike is clean title and I should be receiving it in the mail any day now since I just paid it off a few weeks ago. Bike has never been on its side either I hate to let it go but family comes first. I'll post up some pics in a few.
Sent from Motorcycle.com App