Selling my 2007 Honda CBR600RR. 15,694 miles. Clean CT title in hand. MINT!!!! I am selling because I'm looking to get engaged soon and I simply don't have time to ride anymore.
Has the "fast" blinker issue.
Needs the speedo-healer. Have not purchased this since doing my 520 conversion.
The gauge modification has one particular white LED which cuts in and out randomly. Most of the time it's on without an issue. I think maybe the solder holding this light on is not holding well?
Broken tabs on the nose fairing and right side fairing.
Biggest scratch is on the tail fairing from where my helmet rubbed while latched under the rear seat. This is only about an inch long and ¼ inch wide. It did wear the paint down to the primer. Little bit of touchup should do the trick.
The triple tree has some slight wear from my keys. Little bit of texture touch up paint should do the trick.
• Renthal Grips
• BNC Race Filter
• PAIR Modification
• Vortex Frame Sliders
• Vortex Spool Arm Sliders
• Front and rear red rim stripe
Brand new battery. Bought on 5/28/2013
• DID X Ring Chain (1 season old)
• OEM Pearl White/Silver Seat Cowl
• Tygon tube rear brake reservoir mod
• Zero Gravity Dark Smoke Windscreen
• Flush mount eBay turn signals (smoke)
• Leo Vince SBK Carbon Fiber Slip-On Exhaust
• Michelin Pilot Power 2CT Tires (Front and Rear)
• Integrated 2006 Taillight (Brake / Running Light)
• DIY Gauge Cluster LED Mod (Red/White Theme)
• 520 Conversion (-1 Front Sprocket +2 Renthal Rear Sprocket)
• Tripage Tag Bracket with integrated plate LED and Turn signals.
• Retro-fit Projector Headlights with Lo/High Beam and always-on "cool white" halo ring.
• Subframe/hand controls/foot controls/passenger pegs/small bits powder coated with black textured finish. (Done by X-Pro South Windsor, CT 06074)
Please call, text, or email me for any questions. 860-268-7792. [email protected]
or PM me here and I will respond quickly. Cash or certified bank check only. Paypal, money order, credit card, etc not accepted.
No trades please.