Originally Posted by 66RRJOE
mine was 8400 plus extended warranty, gap, theft insurance and a helmet and jacket. ive only made like 5 payments cut me some slack fellas, lol.
Theft Insurance? First time I ever heard of that one being provided through the dealership / finance company.
Back on topic, you could always:
1) Return the bike to stock and sell the PC3 and exhaust over the winter (for cheap to your forum bredthren).
2) Continue to make the payment, using the money received for the above mentioned parts for the next 3-4 months.
3) When warm weather hits, park the bike in the most conspicuous places, without regard for security.
4) Post a thread blasting all thieves, and your grave misfortune.
5) Cancel the extended warranty
6) Install the alarm on your new bike, because security is a priority.