2007 600RR Track Bike & Street Legal $5,500 Los Angeles - 600RR.net
Motorcycles for Sale Items for sale by forum members

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-11-2013, 04:14 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Feedback Score: 9 reviews
2007 600RR Track Bike & Street Legal $5,500 Los Angeles

I originally bought this in 2010 as a very well taken care of street bike with the intention of converting it to a race bike. I changed out the body work (painted by David Tovar of SBKPaint.com) and prepped it with mods and full safety wiring and raced it at WSMC in 2010 and WERA West in 2011. Oil was changed regularly with Alisyn ProDrive 21 oil. List of mods below.

It has been down 3 times; twice were low speed crashes resulting in cosmetic damage and minor bits needing replacement the third was a high-speed low-side in turn 9 at Big Willow. Following the high-speed crash the bike was completely stripped down and cleaned, re-aligned by Mackie and rides perfect.

Currently the bike has 13,214 miles of which 1,200 are racing/track miles. Since I did not have the means to race in 2012 I decided to street the bike in 2013 so registration is good until April of 2014 and the bike comes with headlight, taillight and plate mounted. Even still I only rode it on the street twice and other than pulling it out and warming it up it sits in my garage. As you can see in the pics it comes with 2 uppers; one for street the other for track and lights/plate are easy to remove/put back on.

I am selling because I am starting a business and could use the extra cash not to mention its a shame for such a great bike to sit there collecting dust (no telling when Ill get back to the track). This is a really good bike for a track-day enthusiast or amateur/newbie racer as it also comes with a lot of spares that will come in handy.

Asking price is $5,500 and that includes everything. Please PM me with any questions thanks.

VIN: JH2PC40197M001292

Mods

Full Arrow exhaust (stainless steel w/ titanium mid)
Vortex rearsets
ASV levers
Ohlins TTX36
RaceTech gold valves
Renthal grips
Digital gear indicator
SS brake lines
Gilles chain adjuster
Power Commander 3
Built in AMB transponder

Spares (Many of these spares were given to me by Josh Hayes that were left over from his days with Erion)

2 sets of wheels both mounted w/ Dunlop GPAs
Street upper w/ headlight cut out
Headlight/tail light
Various street fairings and parts
Radiator
Air filter
Clutch disks
Slipper clutch disks
Tokiko brake pads
ASV shorty clutch lever (gold)
Cush drive w/ extra set of spare rubber bumpers
Woodcraft clip-on mounts
Drive gears:
Vortex (size: 15, 16)
Driven (size: 15, 162, 172)
Sprockets (size: 42, 433, 443, 45, 46, 47)
Quick change rear axle nut

Extras

Woodcraft rear stand
DMP front stand

Pics: http://s5.photobucket.com/user/KingP...007%20CBR600RR

"Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside." - Valentino Rossi

Now I can say my morale is reasonably high because I've discovered I have a great rapport with morphine! he joked, adding I hope nobody wins! when asked about the race. - V. Rossi

WSMC/WERA #850
2007 600rr gray/orange

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page