For sale is a Kawasaki ER6-F, 2007 model.
I will try to be as honest as possible to avoid any confusion. Viewing is encouraged to see and inspect the bike up close. The very low price of the bike reflects it's condition.
The bike is currently declared SORN and it has no MOT or Road Tax (both expired June 2013). The mileage on the bike is 24,839. The bike has not been used since February 2013 so the mileage hasn't changed. I was starting it up every week and recharged the battery fully following my August summer holidays.
It has 2 keys, V5 log book, 2 owners (including me), last service was February 2012. Loads of documentation and receipts.
Break pads (front and back), chain and sprockets, back tyre and head bearings were replaced in June 2012 and the bike covered 1,500 miles since then.
It could do with a full service before it gets on the road!
The bike has the following extras:
- Genuine Kawasaki Top Box
- Crash protectors (the right-hand side is scratched from previous owner – see pic)
- After market Arrow exhaust (a bit scratched – see pic)
The bike has the following issues:
- A couple of scratches in different places and the exhaust (see pics)
- Right-hand side rider's foot peg is broken (from previous owner – I will provide 4 new replacements foot pegs, two for the rider and two for the passenger which you will need to fit)
- Rust in different places (see pics)
- The handle bar is a bit bent and at that point the paint has come off and it's a bit rusty.
- The FI light is on due to the after market exhaust not connected to the O2 sensor.
- The engine might stall on very wet days on traffic lights during idle (never on the move). Happened 3-4 times during January time.
As mentioned at the beginning, the price of the bike reflects it's condition.
Feel free to ask any questions.
Pictures of the bike can be seen here: here
If you wanna make a sensible offer, do so and we can discuss.
Call me at 07595360217
I have a black CBR 600 RR 2012 for sale. See here
If someone wants both, he/she can have them for £6,000.