2003 Honda CBR600RR for Sale with extras. Would prefer to sell as a package, but will separate if needed. Pics can be seen here.
- I purchased this bike new in 2003, rode it on the street for 1 year then converted it to a track only bike.
- Bike is in perfect mechanical condition. Itís never been down or dropped.
- About 5,000 miles. Will find out exact miles this week.
- Hot Bodies bodywork professionally painted.
- GPR Steering damper.
- Puig double bubble racing screen.
- Pitbull front and rear stands.
- Pirelli SuperCorsa Pro Tires with at least another weekend on them, plus 2 or 3 sets of other tires. Have to get to the garage to see whatís in there.
- Woodcraft Digital Tire Bakers.
- Suspension is stock, but I have spare front end with forks that were modified by Dan Kyle. Setup for about a 170lb rider. Planned on installing them this month, but no need anymoreÖ..Fork info - forks come with top triple clamp, lower steering stem, brake calipers, and a SharkSkinz painted front fender (Honda red). The forks were resprung (.095) and the Honda valves are reworked by Dan Kyle (cost at the time $500).
- Yoyodine Frame sliders
- Vesrah RJL brake pads
- Spare stock rearsets, bars, levers and case cover.
- Stomp Grip added to tank.
- Might have some other extras to throw in there, but need to get to the garage to find out what I missed.
This is a really nice track bike, and Iím only selling because I can no longer afford this hobby. Price is $5,000 for everything! Feel free to contact me with any questions either through PMís, or you can e-mail me at [email protected]