FS - 08 CBR 600RR Orange *FL* - 600RR.net
Motorcycles for Sale Items for sale by forum members

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-07-2014, 03:37 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS - 08 CBR 600RR Orange *FL*

Hey guys! I have been on this forums for quite some time now. I purchased by motorcycle back in November of 2008 new... My goal was to always keep this thing (still is deep inside haha) but the time has come because I am honestly broke and need to go on with my life... I am the original owner of this bike and I would bore you if I wrote about how much I love it... so lets get to business.

Bike is an Orange 2008 CBR 600RR. Purchased with 0 miles and now has 18,902 original miles.

VIN: JH2PC40038M104152

Bike is mostly stock with the exception of a -1 front sprocket change and a Two Brothers Titanium Slip-On. Bike also has after market eBay turn signals on the mirrors, and a smoked windscreen as seen on the pics.

I removed all decals from the bike as you can also see on the pics.

Oil was always changed every 4000-5000 miles. I only and always used synthetic Amsoil motorcycle oil. Oil changes were always done by me.

The Bad:

I went down on the bike a few years back on the left side. No frame damage.
Damage was mostly cosmetic and all shown in the pictures. This was years ago... I fixed as much as I could.

Rear cowl also has a small crack and paint faded away in some spots because of helmet rubbing against the paint.

Right side has a scratch on the clutch cover because some idiot decided to sit on my bike and drop it while I was in college... (standstill drop it seems)

Front brakes have a squeal when braking... Might be fixed with new pads (will edit this out if I fix before, also this seems common with these bikes...)

I recommend changing the brakes and tires... which I plan on doing anyways soon and will edit this out if I do it first...

The Good:

Everything else. In 5 years I never had issues with the bike (never broke down, no FI lights, no leaks). Performance still feels great. Garaged all 5 years of its life. Because of gearing, bike actually has less miles than shown. Bike rides very good and still very responsive. See pics for more details.

Clean title in hand.

Asking price for the bike as is $5000 O.B.O. Bike does ride great and always has... Any specific questions please let me know and I'll be 100% honest. I do not want to waste your time please do not waste mine. This bike overall is well worth the price and the things that it need are and/or can be adjusted in final price (hence O.B.O). Although I need the bike sold, I will only sell if price is fair... I am the only owner and have always been so any specific questions please ask and I will answer 100% honestly...

Bike is located in Meadow Woods, FL

Lastly... I prefer NOT to sell this bike to a minor or somebody without a motorcycle license. I rather keep it if I knew I was going to sell it to somebody irresponsible...

Here are detailed pics showing the good and the bad...

06' Passat 3.6 Luxury
09' Challenger R/T
08' Honda CBR600RR
08' Honda VFR800 Interceptor

Last edited by Gimenez; 02-07-2014 at 03:44 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-07-2014, 03:38 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

More pics of said damage...

06' Passat 3.6 Luxury
09' Challenger R/T
08' Honda CBR600RR
08' Honda VFR800 Interceptor
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-28-2014, 04:43 PM
Training Wheel Hero

I am interested and local. I sent you a pm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page