2005 r6 raven - 600RR.net
Motorcycles for Sale Items for sale by forum members

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-23-2006, 05:18 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
2005 r6 raven

hey guys my buddys got a 2005 r6 raven aka tripple black that he just dumped. :( its paid for but he doesnt want to fix it hes going to go get a 1000 so heres the info 2005 r6 tripple black...has about 2800k miles i think ill find out for sure tonight when i get pics. damage is... right side mid has a little scratch and a crack wihere the signal goes can be fixed lower same deal. upper has a crack i think small tho not even bad tail plastic is trashed but we went and got a new sub frame cuz he thought he was going to keep it. oh yeh did i say clean title in hand? yeh clean title in hand other then the things stated bike is mint. oh yeh right lever is scraped and bar end also but might have some spares to put on for ya case covers both have some scratchs it has a yosh tri oval slip on that got crushed a little but will have stock exhaust for ya ill get pics asap but let me know if you might be interested my cell is 774-254-0387 ill be able to give you some info if you need more cleannnn titleeeeee asking 5700 B/O with the new rear rim and new subframe

Last edited by rykid; 02-23-2006 at 05:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-23-2006, 05:21 PM Thread Starter

located in mass buyer pays shipping willing to meet somewhere reasonable after depost is made
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-23-2006, 06:42 PM

sounds like the bike is in pretty bad shape..$5700 seems kinda high for the condition its in. pics would really help...

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-23-2006, 07:17 PM Thread Starter

its really not to bad honestly makes offers thats what it says pics will be on soon i looked on ebay and they have the same bike with 2 days left going for 4500 so he is lookin for like 5500
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-23-2006, 07:53 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ill give em 2500
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-23-2006, 10:19 PM

i will give 4000 chesseburgers :) We got deal??
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-23-2006, 10:52 PM Thread Starter

wow this thread a joke now? how about we grow up and get back to the topic and no to the 2500$ thanks tho
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-23-2006, 11:46 PM

ok ok 2550........
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-23-2006, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rykid
wow this thread a joke now? how about we grow up and get back to the topic and no to the 2500$ thanks tho
no one is saying that this tread is a joke. its just that from your description, it seems like the bike took a lot of damage..especially considering your friend went out and bought a new subframe to replaced the damaged one thinking he was still gonna keep the bike...regardless of whether the bike still has a clean title or not, a tweaked subframe or frame in general is never a good thing. Also considering the average price (between the 6800 msrp retail and the 4700 trade in) for a 05 r6 is around $5800, i would say that he is asking a little too much considering the bike probably needs around $1000 worth of repair. but hey...im probably speaking too soon, the damage may not be so bad. once the pics are up, people will be able to judge for themselves. im just saying its difficult to sell a damaged bike without any pictures, you cant blame people for having their reservations. just my 2cents. good luck with your sale.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 05:24 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryAcs
no one is saying that this tread is a joke. its just that from your description, it seems like the bike took a lot of damage..especially considering your friend went out and bought a new subframe to replaced the damaged one thinking he was still gonna keep the bike...regardless of whether the bike still has a clean title or not, a tweaked subframe or frame in general is never a good thing. Also considering the average price (between the 6800 msrp retail and the 4700 trade in) for a 05 r6 is around $5800, i would say that he is asking a little too much considering the bike probably needs around $1000 worth of repair. but hey...im probably speaking too soon, the damage may not be so bad. once the pics are up, people will be able to judge for themselves. im just saying its difficult to sell a damaged bike without any pictures, you cant blame people for having their reservations. just my 2cents. good luck with your sale.
yeh i hear ya man im working on the pics ill post them soon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page