Selling my Bike.. I think *-) - 600RR.net
Motorcycles for Sale Items for sale by forum members

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 01:43 AM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(pix) Selling my Bike.. I think *-)

Well back in November 2005 my cousin I was closest with, died 3 weeks after his bday on a Saturday in his 240SX in a serious car accident when I car went to make a left turn in front of him and just stopped in his lane causing my cousin to swerve to avoid him...

Then March 2006 3 weeks after my bday on a Saturday, I had a close call myself when a car cut me off on the hyway (Ontario driver's suk for the most part) and I had to swerve to avoid him while hammering my brakes (I know I shouldn't have slammed while turning but I didn't even have time to downshift he cut me off so abruptly) and my Corolla back end swung loose and I hit head on to the cement barrier wall preventing me from falling into a river running below many feet down. They said the airbag saved me, car's a write off. I had a concussion, about 9 staples in my head and a few more injuries, still recovering...

Than less than a week later, I head a fellow rider and guy from my high school died when he hit a truck as he and my friend were ripping it on a busy hyway on their R1's. so... I'm seriously considering selling my RR never thought I'd be saying that but looks like after weeks of debating, decided to give it up for now.

05 600RR in rare Tribal Black. Mint condition, never been in rain, only 650km. Front and rear Bike stands, Progrip Carbon Tankpad, OEM Seat Cowl (also comes with rear passenger seat), Puig Double Bubble Dark Smoke Screen, Watsen Designs Front LED Indicators, Clear Alternatives Integrated LED Taillight, Fender Eliminator, Vortex Frame Sliders, Swing arm Spools, LED Centre DRL Body Colored fairing bolts. This Bike has a transferable warranty. I am also including a battery tender, Owner's Manual as well as the Service Manual cd, and all stock parts. $11,500 CAD or equivalent USD. No time to ride, and alot of pressure from peers to discontinue taking part in this "dangerous" sport as they call it.

Last edited by fireblade; 05-01-2006 at 02:10 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 02:43 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
FYI, as of the exchange rates on may 1st 2006. 11500 CAD=10,300 USD
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 12:38 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 59 reviews
damn fireblade little pricey dont you think

Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience
Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 12:48 AM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowningBuck
damn fireblade little pricey dont you think
WOW! yea I just realized that's more than US MSRP... it's cause the Canadian Dollar's so high right now. Sorry I didn't realize. Over here in Canada no1 seems to have any major issues with the price since it's about $500 below MSRP n all. I've been doin sum thinkin and I think I might just keep it for a while more at least another summer before I sell it so looks like I'll still be on this site contributing.

Last edited by fireblade; 05-08-2006 at 12:59 AM.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-01-2007, 10:15 PM

Still looking to sell?
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-01-2007, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

Sold.

Hey, yea I kinda sold it a while ago, I'll probably get another one in the future.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page