BIKE IS SOLD
Time to part ways with my 2005 600RR track/street bike.
Comes with a clean title if you wish to convert back to street along with all the body work and lights.
Bike w/out street bodywork - $4,000 obo
Bike w/ street bodywork and lights - $4,400 obo
I purchased this bike back in late 2005 used with 950 miles and it and it was ridden on the street 90% of its life until I moved up to Indiana and converted to track only. The last ~1000 miles have been track only and that was over the past 3 years. The bike has been used a total of 14 track days and oil was changed every other day. The bike has never been wrecked or crashed its entire life and with the parts and tires listed below I was able to turn 1:18-19 second laps around Putnam park without pushing too hard. Great first track bike!
Here is the original link to the member I purchased it from back in 2005! I would love to keep this bike in the 600rr family.
2005 Honda 600RR - ~14,500 miles
- Hamaguchi Full Titanium Exhaust System (header->back)
- Power Commander 3 with custom tune (Dyno sheet and maps included)
- Pirelli Diablo Superbike Pro Slicks Rear Tire 180/55ZR-17 - 8 track days
- Pirelli Diablo Superbike Pro Slicks Front Tire 120/70ZR-17 - 8 track days
- Vesrah Honda RJL Front Brake Pads
- Renthal Road Race Grips Medium (Dark Gray)
- Optimal Racing Race Bodywork (painted white) - Dzus Fasteners
- Arata Adjustable Rearsets
- Spiegler Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Motul RBF300 Brake Fluid
- OES Frame Slides and rear spools
I also have Pitbull Front and Rear Stands including the front triple lift point that can be packaged or sold separately - $200 for both