Hey guys havent been around a whole lot but have been lurking around some every now and then. Some of you may know I sold my 600rr and bought a Tlr and now I think Im going to sell the Tlr and buy a 1000rr so here is my Tlr with links to the post with pictures of it and a list of all I have done to it since November.
And this is a list of what I have done to it.
If you would like to see before pics I can email them to you if you like.
1. all new bearings and dust seals through out the chassis
2. new sprockets and chain +3 on the rear sprocket
3. new zero gravity double bubble screen.
4. paint job
5. full m4 exhaust system
6. new dunlop tires just put them on 4 weeks ago
7. rebuilt forks
8. bitubo rear shock
9. topgun under tail
10. pazzo racing levers the black short ones
11. k&n air filter
12. powder coated frame, swingarm, wheels, and subframe.
13. new ebc hh pads front and rear.
14. new galfer stanless braided front, rear brake lines, and clutch line.
15. fresh honda coolant
16. valve job done while I was putting her back together.
17. New yuasa battary
18. I also have the suzuki shp manuel printed out and sleeved and in a binder.
20. brand new scorpion exo 400 helmet painted to match the bike size L
Like I wrote in the other post the only things that I have left to do to it is to get rear sets and to have the triples and upper fork tubes anodized black wich I was going to do next winter.
also it has a clean and clear title
The chassis has 30,000 miles on it and the motor that is in it has right around 10,000 miles on it.
I would like to get 6000 on it and havent listed it for sale yet since I have been going back and forth on if I want to sell it or not.