Motorcycles for Sale Items for sale by forum members

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-10-2016, 05:26 PM Thread Starter
BOTM Winner 07/12

Garage
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
2007 CBR600RR Track Bike $3000

2007 CBR600RR Track Bike $3000 firm

Iím selling my backup bike. Itís a 2007 CBR600RR with around 12,500 miles. It has a clean and clear title and could be made street legal again.

The bike is mostly stock with a few modest upgrades. It has a new battery from last year, all the fluids have been changed and it has a set of Michelin power cup evo take offs on it. I am the second owner and honestly Iíve never ridden the bike other than back and forth from my trailer. The first owner converted it to track and I donít have any of the original stock parts. The first owner did tip it over at slow speeds at Road America in the turn 6 gravel but that was with street plastics and nothing else was damaged besides a small dent in the exhaust tip.

The bike does need a little cleaning. Itís been mainly idle for at least two years. Also the suspension should probably be refreshed. Iíve not done it and I canít say when the prior owner had done it last.

I will drive within 75 miles of Milwaukee to drop/hand off the bike. I can also make myself available for pickup if the buyer wants it shipped.

For an extra $250 I can also include and extra set of Hotbodies bodywork if desired.

Vin# JH2PC40077M006868, also pictured
Upgrades:

Optimal Racing superbike bodywork. This comes with two tails. The one mounted is first gen and didnít offer any support so they tended to crack. This one has been repaired. The second tail included is a second gen tail and includes a seat support. The paint is what I would call 5x5. It looks good from 5 feet for 5 seconds. Iím not a painterÖlol It does have some scratches and cracks in the gel coat from just being moved around, nothing really bad.

Vortex Rear sets. Set up for reverse shift. Normal wear from use.

520 chain with 44 tooth rear sprocket. (Not sure what the front is.)

Frame sliders. Not sure what the brand is.

ďWaveĒ style brake rotors. Unsure of the brand.

Goodridge braided brake lines.

PCIII. With canned tune for the exhaust.

Leo Vince slipon exhaust. I small dent in the tip from the aforementioned tip over (pictured)

ďShortyĒ Levers. Brand unkown.

Keyless gascap. Brand unknown.

Keyless ignition.

K&N Filter

08'RR
Akra Evo TI - Bazzaz ZfiTc - Acumen Gear Indicator - Yoyo Stay - Keyless Mod - Michelin Power Cup - HRC overflow - ECUnleashed
Yoyo Slipper - Galfer Lines - HRC Rear Res - HRC Throttle - Woodcraft Sliders - Woodcraft Rearsets - Servo Mod - Samco Hoses
BMC - Hotbodies - Brembo RCS19 - Penske 8987 & 20mm Valving - ASV Levers - Rk 520 - GPR Damper - EBC XC Rotors
Woodcraft Clipons - Gilles Chain Adjuster - R&R Subframe - PAIR Mod - Cox Rad Guard - MOYT 4 cell - Factory Pro Shift Star
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-10-2016, 09:34 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Garage
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
How much do you think it would cost to ship it to New York? (10917)

2012 Honda CBR 600RR
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-11-2016, 09:11 AM Thread Starter
BOTM Winner 07/12

Garage
Depending on where you are in NY as low as $450.

Motorcycle Shipping | HaulBikes Motorcycle Transport |

08'RR
Akra Evo TI - Bazzaz ZfiTc - Acumen Gear Indicator - Yoyo Stay - Keyless Mod - Michelin Power Cup - HRC overflow - ECUnleashed
Yoyo Slipper - Galfer Lines - HRC Rear Res - HRC Throttle - Woodcraft Sliders - Woodcraft Rearsets - Servo Mod - Samco Hoses
BMC - Hotbodies - Brembo RCS19 - Penske 8987 & 20mm Valving - ASV Levers - Rk 520 - GPR Damper - EBC XC Rotors
Woodcraft Clipons - Gilles Chain Adjuster - R&R Subframe - PAIR Mod - Cox Rad Guard - MOYT 4 cell - Factory Pro Shift Star

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-11-2016, 09:32 AM
BOTY 2014 Winner

Garage
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
damn my buddy is looking for a track bike just forwarded him a pic of this. would you be able to drop it of to bolingbrook il? its about 100 miles

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog Mark Twain
https://www.600rr.net/vb/176-rr-other-brands-bike-build/527578-seksas-track-build.html
04 CBR600rr Track bike partout : https://www.600rr.net/vb/106-03-06-rr-parts/581209-03-04-track-bike-part-out-pcv-yoyodyne-so.html
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-11-2016, 10:03 AM Thread Starter
BOTM Winner 07/12

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seksas View Post
damn my buddy is looking for a track bike just forwarded him a pic of this. would you be able to drop it of to bolingbrook il? its about 100 miles
I could do bolingbrook if he was serious.

08'RR
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-11-2016, 06:46 PM Thread Starter
BOTM Winner 07/12

Garage
Sold!!!!!!!!

08'RR
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-11-2016, 09:30 PM
BOTY 2014 Winner

Garage
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Damn that went quick. Great deal! If it falls thru pm me. my buddy just got out of work and wanted your details so he could contact u.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog Mark Twain
https://www.600rr.net/vb/176-rr-other-brands-bike-build/527578-seksas-track-build.html
04 CBR600rr Track bike partout : https://www.600rr.net/vb/106-03-06-rr-parts/581209-03-04-track-bike-part-out-pcv-yoyodyne-so.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page