2013 CBR600RR (non-ABS) in White, Red, Blue HRC livery. One owner, title in hand. 2,500 miles on ODO. Last Oil Change at 2,400 miles.
Upgrades that may or may not interest a buyer :
- TST Fender Eliminator
- TST LED Front Flushmount Turn Signals
- Competition Werkes Integrated Taillight
- Shogun no-cut slider mounts (mounts installed, sliders not included)
- Ohlins TTX36 Rear Shock (sprung for 185# rider)
- Driven 15/44 Front/Rear Sprocket Set
- Yoshimura RS5 Slip-On Exhaust
- Shorai LFX14A4-BS12 Battery
- Steel braided brake lines for fronts
- Woodcraft clip-ons
Zero mechanical issues with the bike. There's a few minor scuffs on the fairings but overall in great shape. It has been 'down' before on track fairings which resulted in my installing the clip-ons and having to replace the stator - OEM fairings have never been down. Right side of rear wheel has minor plastic scuffing from a taillight that got caught between the tire and the rear fender and dragged. I'm confident it can be polished out if someone had the time and dedication to do so.
Asking $6,500 OBO.
Link to album of images
PM me for specific details or pictures.