Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Pearl White 07 CBR 600rr Midwest 31K Miles CLEAN $6k obo

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  CProgrammer 
#1 · (Edited)
cant even remember all the mods I have on this ..

just search this forum for my old posts.

ADMINs -- >

VIN NUMBER INCLUDED WITH PHOTOS !!

Down once in like 09 basically a light drop . no real damage all plastics affected were replaced. Down once with saddlebags on small lower frame scrape from that , and if I recall correctly I put on a new stick turn signal since the saddle bags protected everything.. oh wait the peg on the shifter side is what caught the pavement on that turn I replaced that as well.. She has always had Amsoil Full synth at 2000-2500 miles, stored indoors ( $$) over our harsh winters. Akrapovič slip on, powercommander, sprocket mod one up one down and speedo healer to address that . MOTY LED gauge cluster, gear indicator , latter is no longer functioning. Customized pilot seat, ( by ME ! )

Trippage integrated brake light & turn signals , multiple Brake light animations to choose from .

Got from original owner with 918 miles on her and babied ever since.
NEW Black Front fender available I forget if its Carbon Fiber, Probably not various other bits available in my basement as well .

Non perforated Strength and Speed White leather size M 42 I think, wont part with helmet too old to pass on , saddle bags leather pants Sidi boots

all included if desired. $6K OBO

Milwaukee area

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5x54huulevie9v0/AACvZ7TXyAa2Tlox-OlDgmTDa?dl=0

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hopefully you won't take offense to this but you may want to revise your asking price. Damaged swing arm and damaged fender on a 30,000 mile bike is going to hurt you trying to get anywhere near $6,000 for her. I'd also suggest putting on the undamaged fender (black) and verifying if it's carbon fiber or not. Either way, beautiful in pearl white and good luck with sale.

#3 ·
No offense taken I appreciate your intent.

Bikes pretty damn clean so if anyone were seriously interested they would PM me with a descent offer.

Honda has jumped the shark with their 250 & 500 cc models so
we shall see what comes of their product decisions regarding the value of the true 600 RR

Thanks again though ..

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.