04 600rr - 600RR.net
Motorcycles for Sale Items for sale by forum members

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 11:38 AM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
04 600rr

I am selling my 04 600RR because i have an opportunity to move to Florida and my mother does not want me to go down there with a bike and i figure it would be best if i had my parents on my side while moving 1200 miles away

anyways as for the bike heres how it goes.....

its a blue 2004 600RR...its got 8005 miles on it as of right now and i dont think i will be putting any more on it anytime soon....i turned it into a stunt bike cause thats what i wanna start getting into....i went to the lot once and i ended up scraping the pipe and i dropped it from 12 o clock...me and all my buddies studied over it very carefully and the cage took all the impact and broke the rearset (i have a new one on there) and the passenger peg (i put 1000RR passenger pegs on there)

but i am putting it back to stock which is the blue...stock pipe which is scraped from the 12 o clock...i used all different fairings while stunted for that one day so the stock ones are still minty and nice....the clip-ons are flipped out...i cut the brake lever down just a tiny bit so there was clearance when on its side...and since im selling the bike and putting it back to stock, i have lots of different parts for a stunt 600rr now

but like i said...the bike was dropped at about 7 mph from 12 o clock but you can ask anybody that 1 drop on a powers cage like that wont leave ANY marks on the bike except maybe break off pegs but i have those replaced....here are some pictures of before and how it is now...im in the process of changing it back to stock so i will have pictures up of that as soon as its back to stock

i gotta make the payoff of the finance which is 7200...im really looking to get 6500 OBO...i am pretty flexible at this point

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Thanks for looking

Im located in detroit, michigan by the way
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 09:26 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ive seen this bike before and after its was stunted. And yes the cage took all the damage!!! This guy takes great care of his bike .... great deal just not what im looking for.

Good luck with the sale!!!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 09:35 PM
Curve Connoisseur

good luck with the sale....but you should "try" for 5k......good move btw .....michigan is starting to get on my nerves......

Curve Connoisseur

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 09:41 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese19 View Post
Ive seen this bike before and after its was stunted. And yes the cage took all the damage!!! This guy takes great care of his bike .... great deal just not what im looking for.

Good luck with the sale!!!
thanks bro i appreciate it...

thanks bro yeah michigan weather sucks...80 last week and now SNOW...i just put OBO so im just asking people to pm me offers....rules say i gotta put a price but just pm me an offer and we will work from there

Last edited by threeonethyrd; 04-07-2007 at 09:43 PM.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 06:36 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

asking price lowered to 5800
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page