Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

04 600rr

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  threeonethyrd 
#1 ·
I am selling my 04 600RR because i have an opportunity to move to Florida and my mother does not want me to go down there with a bike and i figure it would be best if i had my parents on my side while moving 1200 miles away

anyways as for the bike heres how it goes.....

its a blue 2004 600RR...its got 8005 miles on it as of right now and i dont think i will be putting any more on it anytime soon....i turned it into a stunt bike cause thats what i wanna start getting into....i went to the lot once and i ended up scraping the pipe and i dropped it from 12 o clock...me and all my buddies studied over it very carefully and the cage took all the impact and broke the rearset (i have a new one on there) and the passenger peg (i put 1000RR passenger pegs on there)

but i am putting it back to stock which is the blue...stock pipe which is scraped from the 12 o clock...i used all different fairings while stunted for that one day so the stock ones are still minty and nice....the clip-ons are flipped out...i cut the brake lever down just a tiny bit so there was clearance when on its side...and since im selling the bike and putting it back to stock, i have lots of different parts for a stunt 600rr now

but like i said...the bike was dropped at about 7 mph from 12 o clock but you can ask anybody that 1 drop on a powers cage like that wont leave ANY marks on the bike except maybe break off pegs but i have those replaced....here are some pictures of before and how it is now...im in the process of changing it back to stock so i will have pictures up of that as soon as its back to stock

i gotta make the payoff of the finance which is 7200...im really looking to get 6500 OBO...i am pretty flexible at this point

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Thanks for looking

Im located in detroit, michigan by the way

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.