2006 Honda Reflex Scooter For Sale - 600RR.net
Motorcycles for Sale Items for sale by forum members

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 04:19 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2006 Honda Reflex Scooter For Sale

Well I was hoping to get the wife to learn how to ride but seeing as it's been 4 months and she's put 2 miles on it that is seemingly not going to happen. I have to say that it really doesn't bother me as I was totally paranoid and a basket case when she was learning on it. Since we just got her a new convertible she really doesn't need this in the garage and as much as I think it's cool we really don't need it.

So its a 2006 Honda Reflex with a Givi Trunk with about 500 miles on it. It tipped over once when she was learning and it put a small crack (hardly noticable) on the left turn signal, other then that it's perfect. It will do 80+ mph with my butt on it (I'm 240lbs) with no problem and cruise all day at 70+mph with no effort. I've averaged about 60mpg with it in my little errand running and it has tons of storage under the seat and in the Givi Trunk. If you need a little runabout or you have someone who wants to learn and get out and ride this is the perfect machine and it's as close to brand spankin new as you can get. They retail at $5499, you can get them with zero miles new for about $5k so I'm asking $4500 OBO. I have the means to deliver it if it's reasonable (something I can do in a day and for a nominal fee if it's to far).

I can get some better pics but this is what I currently have of it:

Obviously it's the little blue one next to the CBR

You can contact me thru PM or email: [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page