Join Date: Jun 2006
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Pearl Orange/Black Tribal 600RR
I've been really interested lately in the Suzuki Boulevard M109r.
I believe the time has come to get something I can ride on for longer than 20 minutes without being stiff as a board.
Here's some of the things I've got on it.
- Double Bubble windscreen (spiked windscreen bolts) (OEM also)
- Hotbodies flush mount clear signals in the front (amber leds)
- Progrip CF gas tank surround
- Progrip CF tank protector
- -1 Front tooth sprocket
- CF Rear flush mount led signals (clear led)
- Jardine CF RT-One Race core slip (sounds amazing)
- Lockhart Phillips spools
- DIY plate relocator
Here's a link to many pics (best if viewed at 1280x960 resolution).
I've taken immaculate care of this bike. It's in amazing condition and well taken care of. Approximately 3400 miles too.
I will also be at the open house tomorrow, North American Warhorse in Dunmore, PA. I'll probably have the only orange one there!!
One last thing, bike is financed through Honda credit. I don't know the process on that, but I'm guessing it will take a week or so to retrieve the title.
Any questions, PM me!
Last edited by Redliner25; 08-10-2007 at 07:38 PM.