I dont ride it enough since i moved (my ride to work takes me through some dangerous high speed traffic), and I just want to close the loan and use the monthly payment on something I can get more use out of.
- 2007 Black CBR600RR
- 24xx miles.
- Silver mid panel replaced with black panel from a white '07, making the bike totally black.
- Complete factory honda CF tank guard, tail guard, gas filler guard.
- Imported CF factory honda triple tree and display covers. (not available in US, i got them from the UK)
- Rizoma front and rear orange LEDs
- Rizoma clear LED FE kit. ($300 Italian FE kit, rare
- New rear Pilot Power CT. (have front 2CT, but it was one of the ones recalled, can be taken into a dealer and replaced and installed for free..ive just been too busy)
- Factory rear seat cowl.
- full shogun crash kit (rear arm sliders, frame sliders, and bar ends.)
- Oil changed with Royal Purple twice so far. ~1000 miles and then ~2000 miles.
- Chain lubed every few hundred miles.
Note, FE kit and new LED lights are not installed in these pics.
Price = $7200
FIRM. Located in Nova. I wont go cheaper simply because the mods (600ish), new tires (300ish), and the fact it is in MINT shape make this price more than reasonable.
Bike will be sold with HJC large session helmet, alpinestars leather jacket, alpinestars casual riding boots, and joe rocket full cuff gloves. (500+ worth of gear, all in great condition)