Hey everyone. it pains me to do this, but the funds are extremely low and sinmce the ex's 06 CBR600RR hasn't sold yet (check out my other post. only 861 miles. $6000.00), I need to get rid of my trackbike to cover all the bills. I don't have the money or time for the track anyway, so my loss is your gain. Down to the details:
- 2005 CBR 600RR
- clean arizona title in hand (never trans. over to my name) Bike is located in miami, FL.
- Black powdercoated swingarm, done professionally. no chips/cracks/etc. looks amazing
- brand new e-racing bodywork with half a trackday on it. has a rattle can paintjob, but still looks awesome. I have a one piece race tail, but never got around to fixing and re-painting it. It will come with the bike, as well as the stock tail and seat that are on there now if you want them.
- Carbon LeoVince slip w/ titanium midpipe
- BMC filter
- Riflemans 1/5th throttle mod
- 520 conversion w/ AFAM sprockets. -1 in the front
- D.I.D ERV3 chain (chain/sprockets have 1/2 trackday on them. almost new)
- Short stacks all across (DIY factory stack mod)
- Light tint Double bubble
- Vortex Frame sliders w/ black pucks. brand new
- Black Powdercoated swingarm
- Michelin Pilot Radials, no chicken strips included. tons of tread left
- Aluminum machined mirror block offs
The bike has been well taken care of, and runs absolutely amazing. I only have a 1/2 trackday on it, and had zero complaints. It has not been professionally set up (ie: suspension) or sprung for any weight/rider type yet, so it is still very much stock. The gauges were switched out by me when i first bought the bike to help a friend out, so i'm not sure what the new cluster reads, but the bike itself has less than 1900 miles on it, and runs like a beast, very smooth and powerful, while the leovince slip gives it a Formula 1 racecar whine....sounds louder than most 1000's out there.
I would prefer a local sale, but I will work with anybody as long as they cover the cost/method/arrangement of shipping. I am available anytime of day/night/week....I just need to get this thing gone, my bills are piling up and it blows.
** bike will not be parted out, so PLEASE DO NOT ask or call dibs on anything. It needs to go together or not at all**
Bike is located in Miami, FL.
thanks, and don't hesitate to give me a call if you have any questions.