This bike is in Oregon.
- 2003 Honda CBR600RR Race/Track Bike
- clear title, but no street parts
- runs good and strong (last dyno'd at 116HP on race gas)
- $6500 for the whole shebang (wow!! I can't believe I just typed that!)
* Engine built and tuned by EDR Performance
* DynoJet Power Commander mapped by EDR Performance
* DynoJet Ignition Module
* DynoJet Quick Shifter
* Yoyodyne Slipper Clutch!!!
* 2005 Front End
* 2005 Forks with the full works from GP Suspension $$$$$
* 2005 Swingarm
* Penske Triple-Clicker Shock with GP Suspension magic pixie dust
* Marvic Magnesium Wheels (+ stock wheels)
* Arata Full Titanium Exhaust System (includes custom shorty Arata Canister and "GP" Canister)
* Yoyodyne adjustable quick-turn throttle
* Sharkskinz Race Fairings (+ a spare orange/black set of mixed brand)
* Professionaly Painted
* Brembo Front Master Cylinder
* Brembo Full-floating Front Brake Rotors
* 1000RR Front Brake Calipers
* Zero Gravity Windscreens (3)
* Toby Top-Mount Steering Damper
* billet direct-attach rear brake reservoir
* R&D Super-light Rear Rotor
* EDR Case Covers
* CRG Adjustable "shorty" Clutch Lever
* "shorty" Brake Lever (+ standard Brembo lever)
* PP Tuning Adjustable Rearsets
* PP Tuning Gas Cap (very cool)
* R&R Racing Alumnium Subframe
* Keyless Ignition
* 1000RR Radiator to keep her nice and cool (600rr radiator included in spares)
* Gilles Superbike Chain Adjusters
* LSL Frame Sliders
* Yoyodyne Aluminum Front Fairing Bracket
* SS BrakeLines
* Spare Engine! + other misc. spares (gearing, clip-ons, battery, etc.)
* I'll even throw in a Circuit 1 rear paddock stand if you need one!
Everything that can be done to this bike has been done! Many, many thousands of dollars invested in this bike. It is ready to ride/race at a race track near you.
As is, this bike is eligible for OMRRA's 600, 750, and Open Superbike classes. It is still very competitive with the late model 600s. It handles like a dream and comes off the corners very well. It did 9's at PIR with a top rider on it. Heck...even I did low 11's on it this year. :-)
This would be the perfect bike for someone looking to move up from ANY Yamaha, Suzuki, or Kawasaki! Easy now...just kidding. :-)
Post here or PM me for more details.
Bike can be viewed at my house in the Beaverton Oregon area. PM for address. Serious inquiries only please.
I prefer to sell locally, but will discuss shipping if necessary.
I am not parting this thing out...yet. Please don't ask.