Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

07 CBR600RR For Sale $5700 Lawrenceville, Ga

7K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  nevcbr 
#1 · (Edited)
I never thought this day would come but it's here. I'm putting up for sale my cbr600rr. This was my very first bike. I purchased it brand new in May 2007 at Mountain Motorsports in Conyers. It has never been wrecked. It has fallen over once when I purchased it and broke the right mirror. I have since replaced it. Bike right now as of 8/31/09 has 18,888 miles on it. I rode it to and from work mostly, spent quite a few weekends in the mountains and it has seen one trackday at road Atlanta this past June. It has been well taken care of and needs nothing. I am selling it as it sits. It has a few mods done to it. I believe my asking price is very fair IMO, bike runs strong and needs nothing. My reason for selling is that ever since I went to RA I have almost lost entirely my desire to ride on the street and the bike has pretty much been sitting in the garage since June. I have ridden it a few times but nowhere near as much as I used to. I may get a track bike later on but for right now I'm just looking to sell, no trades. Swingarm does have a scratch from my boots and the right lower has a small mark just below the clutch cover.

As it sits, mods include:
Hotbodies double bubble tinted windscreen
ASV adjustable levers (black standard length)
D3 driven gel grips (white/black)
520 conversion (-1/+2) 15f/44r sprocket setup with driven front sprocket and vortex rear with D.I.D. ERV3 gold chain
Vortex rear sets (gold)
Galfer SS Brake lines front and rear
Galfer Brake pads
Shogun frame sliders
GPRv4 Damper
Audi style L.E.D. Mod
Scorpio i500 2way alarm with perimeter sensor
Power commander 3 usb
Speedo healer
Stomp Grip Tank Pads
Intergraded tail light
10,000k H.I.D. headlights Hi/low beam
H.I.D. Delay relay
Two brothers slip on (Aluminum)
K&N Air filter
Solo Seat Cowl

I have most of the stock parts as well, such as the windscreen, levers, rearsets, slip on, HESD, and rear seat which I will include with the bike as well. Right now I have on a set of pirelli supercorsa's. I have an extra set of wheels with michelin power one tires (used) that will be sold SEPARATELY for $600 with the tires or $500 without.

The bank still holds the title which is clean and clear BTW but I should have it within the next few weeks because I will be making my last payment in a few days.

Like I said based on what I'm selling with the bike I feel that my asking price is fair. However if anyone feels that its too much I can part it out and sell it stock for cheaper just let me know which you would prefer. Thanks for looking. Here are the pics:

See less See more
#3 ·
You guys stay away from this bike. I'm trying to work out a deal
for it now. :cruising:

#6 ·
I am very interested in the bike, could you pm me who did all the maintenance on the bike how often oil changes occurred ect. Also I was wondering if I could get a picture of the brake lights and rear turn signals, I am in the military and they are very nit picky about all that stuff. Thanks
Tom

#7 ·
^^^Will have pics up by tonight.
Ok I've decided that I'm not going to part it out. I would like to sell it as is because I found a good deal on a 08 1k RR so The bike is for sale as it sits. I also forgot to add that its still under an extended warranty until May 2010.

#10 ·
I need to come and check this out TODAY! Once I find the address I will be there ASAP! If this is for real I will have one by the end of the day!

On a second note, sorry for the late response to the questions that everyone else had. I have this thing posted in so many places that its hard to keep track plus I had so many people come and look at the bike. As for the warranty question, is it fully transferrable to the new owner. I got the "diamond coverage" which I think is the highest one that they had. And as for the maintinence of the motorcycle everything was pretty much done by me. I purchased the service manual, which will be included by the way, and done everything step by step by the book, except for the oil changes which was done more often than the service manual required (every 8k miles). Ans as for the pics of the brake lights, its a little hard to snap a pic to catch the signal so I will make a video and embed it into this post so it can be seen. If anyone has any other questions please just email me because it will go straight to my phone. Crazyn6@aol.com

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.