Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Looking for a bike in Germnay!!!

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  kamilos001 
#1 ·
Hey all, used to have a 2005 RR that I sold to a member on this site. That was a few years ago, now Im stationed in Germany and desperately seeking to buy a bike!! Im in Mannheim and if anyone knows any good leads on bikes for sale, let me know. Im a Honda guy, so thats why Im looking for, but will ride anything just so I CAN RIDE AGAIN!!!!! Ive got the bug and these German roads are just too great to pass up!!

Please let me know, Thanks!
my personal email is matthewstarck@hotmail.com

#2 ·
I know a bunch of race bikes that are going up for sale now that the raodrace season has/is ended/ending. I don't know how many of them will be street-able though.

I can't say I've seen any classifieds for hondas recently though. I'll keep an eye out.

You can always keep an eye on the K-town classifieds too (not much there now):
http://www.kaiserslauternamerican.com/classifieds.php?c=10

Word...

#5 ·
i'm here in ramstein so i'll check the lemon lot and ka as well. ebay.de is just to damn expensive!!!

later

#6 ·
Hey all, used to have a 2005 RR that I sold to a member on this site. That was a few years ago, now Im stationed in Germany and desperately seeking to buy a bike!! Im in Mannheim and if anyone knows any good leads on bikes for sale, let me know. Im a Honda guy, so thats why Im looking for, but will ride anything just so I CAN RIDE AGAIN!!!!! Ive got the bug and these German roads are just too great to pass up!!

Please let me know, Thanks!
my personal email is matthewstarck@hotmail.com

I think you should be looking for a bike in france, there bikes are rather cheaper than in germany. I hope so, because i'm from Poland and i see that many people import bikes from France after little slide or with something to repair.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.