Speed Solution International, Inc. = NO GOOD - 600RR.net
Vendor Experiences The Good, the Bad and the downright Ugly

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 11:04 AM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 59 reviews
Speed Solution International, Inc. = NO GOOD

so once again another Ebay horror story.

bought a clutch off ebay for my Jeep wrangler. took it to a reputable shop when i became to lazy to install it myself. the shop showed me how the Gripforce clutch did not work, so i gave the okay and installed a LUK. took all the parts of the gripforce and packed them up and sent back to Speed Solution International, Inc. they sat on the package for 3 days after delivery comformation told me they had it...so i emailed and asked whats the deal. they then said they would get back to me they just got it and that they need to test it. so yesterday i got and email and it said all worked fine and that there would be no refund. they stated i didnt return two of the parts, throwout bearing and pilot bearing...which is TOTAL BS!!!!throwout bearing is the size of a base ball and the pilot bearing is small but it was in there

SO now they sit with both the clutch and my money!!!! its been past the 45 days for paypal and i sit here eating $110 just as a reminder becareful out there everyone is looking for a quick buck

Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience
Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page