Tripage and Cycle Sector - 600RR.net
Vendor Experiences The Good, the Bad and the downright Ugly

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-28-2009, 09:50 AM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Tripage and Cycle Sector

Placed an order last week from both of these guys... I'll split this in two to be specific...

Tripage... WOW... I can't imagine what the world would be like if every company had HALF the customer service you provide. To fill everyone in... I had been hounding T for his undertail... asking about buying the CA light myself and sending it to him... just about did that when he got his shipment in. So he sent me a Paypal bill... and I paid it... with the wrong card... so I pm'd him and had him cancel it. so I re-sent the money... but without a bill this time so had to do a PayPal check (didn't have money uploaded at the time)... but being that it was gonna take 4-5 business days to clear... and I'm heading out on a road trip on the 1st... I pm'd him asking if he'd send me a bill for overnight shipping... and since I'd just decided to buy HID lights... his HID delay too... OR if he'd cancel the check order... and send me a bill for it I'd do it all on my debit card. Well he canceled the order... sent me the bill but saved me the overnight shipping... he sent it out Friday... I got it Monday. OUTSTANDING! This is the second order I've place with Tripage... and most definitely will not be the last.

I only wish he'd sent more business cards.... I'm going to a motorcycle rally... and would have handed them all out.
Tripage... A+ all around...

Cyclesector
Again... wow... I placed an order... about 1300-/+ worth... sprockets and chain kit, brake line kits, a back protector, go pro camera, driven grips, Speedo healer, and pazzo levers...
The website had a slight glitch when doing the brake line kits... and when asking for what color banjo you wanted... it's only option was DRIVEN... I didn't really care so I pressed on and placed the order... early on the 22nd. mid afternoon on the 23rd I got an e-mail (I'm 3hrs ahead of Diego) telling me about the glitch asking what I wanted to do... I replied and figured I'd be getting my stuff around the 29th or so.

After not receiving anything in the form of a shipping notice or tracking number... I called Cycle sector. Diego answered.

he informed me that he was waiting on the speedohealer to be shipped from Idaho to him... as well as Galfer to ship him the brake lines... but because he knew I needed the stuff he'd send the pieces he had to me... and the others he'd contact the warehouse and see if they'd ship directly to me.

He also was able to hook me up with a military discount account for my future purchases... VERY cool.

Prior to calling I'd have rated Cycle Sector about a B on the customer service... after talking to Diego... I'd say a strong A-... pending the parts all arriving.

Keep up the good work guys... it doesn't go un-noticed... and definitely not unappreciated!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 07:26 AM

Feedback Score: 91 reviews
Not a problem. Just send me your address, I can send cards and decals. Everyone else wanting cards just let me know your address. Thanks. T

http://tripageled.com/store/
Owner
Tristan Page
[email protected]
[email protected]
Dual low / Dual High beam led headlights. OEM appearance
http://tripageled.com/store/index.ph...product_id=236
Integrated Gear Indicator installed inside your cluster
http://tripageled.com/store/index.ph...product_id=116
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 07:49 AM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
PM sent...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page