post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-14-2011, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
303 Cycle - Bad Customer Service

Long story short, I made a purchase with 303 cycle on RS Taichi Goves:

6/10/11 - Order placed and money sent
6/13/11 - Emailed for order update - Email ignored
6/18/11 - Called and was told simply "The order's coming from the warehouse"
6/23/11 - Called and was told - We received half our order, but your stuff must be in the other half we will receive no later than tomorrow.
6/27/11 - Email received from David saying "Sorry about your order, we didnt know where it was coming from. You'll have them before the weekend"

End of communication with 303cycle.

7/9/11 - Nearly 30 days AFTER order was places... I receive a message NOT from 303 cycle, but from Fedex notifying me of receipt of shipping notification for my purchase. Standard rate shipping.

I then followed up with David and Sales @ 303 Cycle with the following email, dated 7/7/11.

NO attempt to email reply or call me to sort out this mess, nor a simple apology for completely dropping the ball on this order was made.

This email was in reply to the email i received 6/27/11 303cycle/David sent me.

"David,

Thank you for your email and reassurance on this order. It was appreciated however, it was not until yesterday 7/6/11 that the order was actually shipped and tracking order submitted.

I would like to express a deal of dissatisfaction with the way that this order was handled and processed.

The original order was placed on 6/10/11, after communication was initiated on ebay. On this same day, an invoice was issued. The same day, payment was sent (6/10/11). On 6/13, I emailed your sales department to inquire about when my item would ship and if tracking would be provided. This email went unanswered. Subsequently, on multiple occasions, I made telephone calls to your offices inquiring about the order. The first time I was simply told that the item was to be retrieved from the "warehouse." A second time I called, I was told that only part of a shipment was received and that my order would be coming in the following day due to how the shipments were "split."

Following telephone communication, I received no update on my order until 6/27, 17 days after my order was placed and paid in full. In this email, forwarded below, I am told that there was "confusion" with the origin of my item and that it was "sorted out... to be shiped this week...to have them BEFORE the weekend." Needless to say, nearly 10 days later my order ships. Adding insult to injury, I notice that my order is shipped standard residential delivery for estimated delivery dated 6/9, 29 days after the order was paid in full.

As a consumer I feel that the ball was definitely dropped on this particular order, with no signs of righting a wrong to date. As a courtesy to a paying customer, who's money was taken 29 days in advance of shipment, I would have thought overnight shipping would be the least 303cycle could have spared further expense for. Furthermore, as a consumer I also sympathize for unforeseen circumstances vendors/distributors might face. In this particular case however, where lack of communication, inconsistent information provided, and no clear effort to correct the incredible inconvenience was taken - I am at a loss.

I hope that 303cycle will make an attempt to right this wrong for this order. I would love to provide positive feedback and referrals to everyone that I know for their future purchases, however, with my current experience I hate to say that I have nothing short of negative feedback for those considering making purchases. Although my single order as a first-time customer might appear to some as "insignificant" in the distribution game, I hope that is not the case with 303cycle.

I look forward to your return correspondence and a resolution to this oversight"

:beer:Cheers
--wRath

Last edited by wrath; 07-15-2011 at 10:35 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-14-2011, 04:07 PM
cyclesector.com

Feedback Score: 85 reviews
Did you mean 303 cycle instead of cycle sector?

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-14-2011, 04:49 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
My apologies. We had your gloves on an order and they were missed by RS Taichi in getting sent to us. I talked to you on the phone and there didn't seem to be any concern? We had to order these in for you so I gave you a discount and shipped them for free as well, something we usually don't do on RS Taichi gear. You never asked for expedited shipping, only until after your order was shipped to you write me an e-mail with any displeasure. Again if you would have asked I would have been more than happy to expedite the order for you if I knew in any way you were not happy.

Last edited by 303 Cycle; 07-14-2011 at 06:25 PM.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-15-2011, 10:34 AM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303 Cycle View Post
My apologies. We had your gloves on an order and they were missed by RS Taichi in getting sent to us. I talked to you on the phone and there didn't seem to be any concern? We had to order these in for you so I gave you a discount and shipped them for free as well, something we usually don't do on RS Taichi gear. You never asked for expedited shipping, only until after your order was shipped to you write me an e-mail with any displeasure. Again if you would have asked I would have been more than happy to expedite the order for you if I knew in any way you were not happy.

I was never told they would have to be put on order. In fact I was told explicitly that they were in stock in your store as noted below...

Dated 6/9/11 from my ebay account:
"Dear asianwrath,

Yes we have them in our store, just not listed up on e-bay yet. IF you want I can send you a paypal invoice.

- 303cycle_usa"

As far as the phone call where "it didnt seem to be of concern" I was actually told nonchalantly that, "they were just to be located in the warehouse" This was 1 week after the order was placed... and I still didn't receive my item until 3 weeks later...

Furthermore, I have email record of you claiming my item was to ship the week of the 6/27th, with delivery before that weekend. The item did not even have shipping received to FedEx until 12 days later on 7/9.

"Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 10:05 AM
subject RS Taichi Gloves
Important mainly because of the people in the conversation.

hide details Jun 27

Peter,
I apologize for the delay in getting your gloves out. There was some confussion as where they were coming from and we got it sorted out. I will send you tracking when they ship this week and you'll have them before the weekend. THanks!

www.303cycle.com
2331 W. Hampden Ave. #117
Englewood, CO 80110
p 303-893-4349
f 720-294-0187"

Not only did I contact you but you ignored my correspondence until I posted up here on this forum. Were they in stock? Were they placed on order? Or did someone simply drop the ball? All communication made doesn't add up. I paid day 1 of the transaction. You shipped nearly 30 days later. Without logical or consistent communication.

When an order is paid for, and the customer isn't informed of "special order" and the order takes a month to fulfill, who's responsibility is it to make the call to expedite? Is it the customers? Or the vendors?

From your email and what you stated to me on the phone I'm confused. Were the gloves in stock in the store? Were they in the warehouse? Or were they on special order? Please pick one.

Look, nothing can be done now. You guys simply dropped the ball and I've got everything you've told me along the way documented. Take it with grace.

Stay Classy,

Wrath

--wRath
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-15-2011, 10:37 AM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

My apologies Disco. I just noticed my error and made the correction.

--wRath
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-21-2011, 03:11 AM
Training Wheel Hero

Myself and a friend of mine who placed separate orders for Sartso riding jeans have been disappointed by their level of service as well. Both items were listed as "IN STOCK"

It has now been 3 weeks since my order was placed and my credit card BILLED and we don't have a shipping confirmation nor an estimated delivery date. Communication / responses have been inconsistent..am now waiting resolution on this matter

I regret saving ~5%-8% to order from 303cycle when I could've ordered direct from Sartso and received them much quicker.

UPDATE: 303 Cycles apologized and upgraded to 2-day shipping.. it'll have been 3.5 weeks from order to delivery but the fact that they owned up and provided upgraded shipping does make me feel more comfortable about shopping with them again

Last edited by herro; 07-21-2011 at 04:37 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page