Trackdaystore.com - 600RR.net
Vendor Experiences The Good, the Bad and the downright Ugly

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Trackdaystore.com

Has anyone ordered from Trackdaystore.com? I'm beginning to think I've been scammed!! I have sent them emails and left multiple messages and still no contact. When I call the phone # listed it goes straight to an answering machine. I've tried to contact them every day for a solid week now with no luck at all. If anyone has any info on this place, please let me know. If I don't hear back from them soon, I will be reporting them to the B.B.B.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 09:13 PM
BOTM Winner 07/12

Garage
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Take a look at the NESBA forum. He's a CR for NESBA.

08'RR
Akra Evo TI - Bazzaz ZfiTc - Acumen Gear Indicator - Yoyo Stay - Keyless Mod - Michelin Power Cup - HRC overflow - ECUnleashed
Yoyo Slipper - Galfer Lines - HRC Rear Res - HRC Throttle - Woodcraft Sliders - Woodcraft Rearsets - Servo Mod - Samco Hoses
BMC - Hotbodies - Brembo RCS19 - Penske 8987 & 20mm Valving - ASV Levers - Rk 520 - GPR Damper - EBC XC Rotors
Woodcraft Clipons - Gilles Chain Adjuster - R&R Subframe - PAIR Mod - Cox Rad Guard - MOYT 4 cell - Factory Pro Shift Star
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-16-2011, 02:25 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

UPDATE:
Okay, it's been 15 days since I placed my order with Trackdaystore.com. I have called the number listed on the site every single day, several times a day at all different hours and never get an answer. It rings one time and goes to an answering machine. I've left several messages asking them to return my call, still nothing. I've sent multiple emails and have not gotten any reply at all. I placed my order on August 31, my account was releived of my hard earned $215 on Sept. 1st. If anyone knows of another way of contacting this place please let me know. If this dude is with NESBA he should understand that getting your parts in a timely manner is a priority! He could at least return an email.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 09:05 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony tiger View Post
UPDATE:
Okay, it's been 15 days since I placed my order with Trackdaystore.com. I have called the number listed on the site every single day, several times a day at all different hours and never get an answer. It rings one time and goes to an answering machine. I've left several messages asking them to return my call, still nothing. I've sent multiple emails and have not gotten any reply at all. I placed my order on August 31, my account was releived of my hard earned $215 on Sept. 1st. If anyone knows of another way of contacting this place please let me know. If this dude is with NESBA he should understand that getting your parts in a timely manner is a priority! He could at least return an email.

Cancell your order. They suck. Called, emailed ect. and nor reply.... and I'm a nesba member. I cant tell you how many guys i know that liked them at first and then the site / service fell a part. Go elsewhere and go fast.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-20-2011, 08:25 AM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

I sent an email to cancel my order and to refund my $. If he will not reply to my other emails, I can't imagine he will reply to this one either.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-23-2011, 01:18 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony tiger View Post
I sent an email to cancel my order and to refund my $. If he will not reply to my other emails, I can't imagine he will reply to this one either.

Good luck with that. I'd just call my cc company and tell them to stop the transaction, as per the fact that you cant get any reply or help from the track day store website after you made your purchase..... dont rely on the track day store to cancel the order for you.

good luck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page