Auctmarts & jackstore1988 - 600RR.net
Vendor Experiences The Good, the Bad and the downright Ugly

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-23-2012, 10:10 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Auctmarts & jackstore1988

Hey guys thought I would write a review on both these vendors, we all know auctmarts (06 RR plastics) and jackstore1988(rear view mirrors) is from ebay.

Initial comments about auctmarts is that communication was extremely confusing, my hopes are low about my parts, I am worried because reading reviews it goes 50/50 on these guys.

Jackstore1988 is pretty basic and haven't had much contact with them, I had emailed them about a tracking number but did not receive any contact back...P

I was going to wait until after the plastics arrived however I have been getting slightly nervous due to the fact that since ordering on April 10th, I have not received a tracking number or any update on my parts from neither of these vendors. Auctmarts did say it may take up to two weeks to ship out and that shipping would be 2 to 3 days to deliver but we will see come tomorrow. I hope by writing this review they wont fk me around but we will see by the end of the week...its been two weeks and not even a tracking number, bugs the crap out of me. Especially from Jackstore1988

dammit...that was all of my money too!!! Id be pissed if something goes wrong, I just wanna ride!!

People dont dance no more all they do is diss...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-03-2012, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Jackstore came through two days after this thread was created....Auctmarts....wow nothing yet...called their contact line and it was an Chinese lady in a answering machine...wtf! emailed them requesting them to give me my damn plastics or I was going to file a claim to Paypal...worst part is they made me pay for insurance on the item.... Ordered April 10th 2012, the date is May 5th.........

Best part is that their website says 8 to 11 business days shipping....

People dont dance no more all they do is diss...
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Training Wheel Hero

I hate to say this, but you didn't need to pay for the so called optional insurance where they sent out the money request after you paid. That is what PayPal is for, to protect you against seller and shipping issues. This one is free money to them.

Auctmarts take more like 3 weeks to ship out from China. Your best approach is to continue to email them and hope for a response. Anyway, you are obligated to give them sufficient time. PayPal has 45 days, in actual 60 days from start of transaction purchase.

Everyone is anxious and cannot wait for their purchases. I am not defending Auctmarts, neither do I have any business interests. I am simply telling you to relax and not think about it, give it time before you go crazy.

Realistically, if you get your fairings within 30 days from when you paid, you're doing pretty well. You have another 15 days to dispute any issues.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-03-2012, 05:08 PM
Pocketbike Racer

please check out with our facebook and we have the customer's bike gallery there too!
www.facebook.com/auctmarts

email: [email protected]
store: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/auctmarts1
http://stores.ebay.com/auctmarts

Facebook and gallery: https://www.facebook.com/AuctmartsFairings/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page