A+++ to MOTOLIBERTY--Dallas - 600RR.net
Vendor Experiences The Good, the Bad and the downright Ugly

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 11 reviews
A+++ to MOTOLIBERTY--Dallas

I was looking for gauntlet gloves that fit my extremely small hands. And while searching google for rs-taichi gp wrx gloves, Motoliberty's website popped up. I ended up giving them a call and talking to Joseph.

I told him how I watched STG's (Brian Vans's) video on the rs taichi gp-wrx. And that they fit one size small. He asked me to send a copy of my hand so that he could fit me, which I did with a photocopier. Well about 15 minutes and a bunch of questions later Joseph and I agree on size M, so that the gloves wouldnt have such a tight "race-track" fit that wouldnt be comfortable on the street. Two days later I recieve them, and wow, what a great looking glove. Upon trying them on, I thought they were good, but could be a little tighter. This was by no means his fault. I am just super picky. As I am making a first impression on them I call Joseph back and talk to him about what I am feeling. We then decide that my fingers are just a tad bit too short for the size M and that I will send them back for a size S. But, Jospeh/Motoliberty and their great customer service decided to send me the size S so I could try them on side by side. Now the kicker is that they didnt charge me for the second pair, they did it out of "Good faith." That to me is customer service. Joseph went way beyond what I would have expected in the customer service aspect and also knowledge aspect. He never once told me" I dont know" or "I am not sure". He took his ass out to the sales floor, grabbed the product, and found me an answer. Even if he has to have his fellow employees try the gear on for a real world answer. Which was awesome.

Today, I recieved the size S. And they were just how he described them, really freaking tight. But they feel MUCH better. So tomorrow I will be sending him the size M back under "good faith".

Joesph was very knowledgable on quite a bit of gear, I was asking him for advice on jackets and how they fit. He also didnt mind taking pictures of his fellow employees with gear on to show me how it fit.

Great people, great customer service. Would definetly reccomend them to anyone looking to buy anything. Especially rs-taichi stuff. The man knew his stuff on the brand.

Hope this helps somebody.

Andrew

2007 600rr-Leo Vince exhaust (7733) | Tripage Integrated Tail Light | Competition Werkes FE | LP Smoked Flusmounts | Vortex Rearsets | DDM Tuning HID's | Kpowersports 40th Anniversary Repsol Fairings | K&N Air filter | Double Bubble Windscreen | Keiti reflective rim tape | EK 520 Chain conversion | Tech Spec "snakeskin" Tank Pads | Wild Bills Red Powdercoated Rims |
2006 600rr- SOLD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 10:39 PM
Back in the Day

Thanked 2,544 Times in 2,156 Posts
Feedback Score: 148 reviews
Them guys rock top notch service indeed

If it doesn't challange you it won't change you
Only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 02:06 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
They just got a new location a few months ago too. It's only about a mile from the old one but is easily 3x the floor space.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 01:37 PM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Awesome! Joseph and the other guys/gals at Moto Liberty are awesome to deal with. Wicked gloves too, glad you like them.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 09:49 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Thanks alot Jason.

Andrew

2007 600rr-Leo Vince exhaust (7733) | Tripage Integrated Tail Light | Competition Werkes FE | LP Smoked Flusmounts | Vortex Rearsets | DDM Tuning HID's | Kpowersports 40th Anniversary Repsol Fairings | K&N Air filter | Double Bubble Windscreen | Keiti reflective rim tape | EK 520 Chain conversion | Tech Spec "snakeskin" Tank Pads | Wild Bills Red Powdercoated Rims |
2006 600rr- SOLD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page