Chaparral motorsports - 600RR.net
Vendor Experiences The Good, the Bad and the downright Ugly

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 12:23 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Chaparral motorsports

So I order a helmet shield from them on 02/16/13 and a week goes by with no shipping information so I decided to email them and ask about it and when I get there response they say they are out of stock and awaiting shipment from there vendor. Ok but when I ordered it it said in stock so a couple days later while looking online I check there site and see they have the upgraded visor in stock so I call up to the shop not telling who I was and ask them if they had and of the visors I specifically ordered in stock and he said he had one left and if I ordered it it would ship out right away so then I tell him I ordered that specific piece and he said it would ship and hangs up on me. Then I wait a couple of days and emailing them asking y my item has not shipped and that I called and they said they had one in stock but I never got a response that was 2 weeks ago still no response with several email since then and a and a message on Facebook with all no responses. I will never order from them again

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

I won I won!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 12:50 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Chaparral motorsports

That's ridiculous. Good to know tho, I almost ordered some stuff through their eBay store the other day. Glad I didn't.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 12:57 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Re: Chaparral motorsports

I didn't have a problem at all with them. Ordered my 2cts from them, front and rear, only grip I had was 2 day shipping took 4 but other then that no problems. I called about why taking so long and by that time it was fedex goof not theirs. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. That really sucks man.

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Chaparral motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvisher View Post
That's ridiculous. Good to know tho, I almost ordered some stuff through their eBay store the other day. Glad I didn't.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
They thing that gets me is the customer service they have none

I won I won!!!!
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 01:08 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Chaparral motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelbrock231 View Post
I didn't have a problem at all with them. Ordered my 2cts from them, front and rear, only grip I had was 2 day shipping took 4 but other then that no problems. I called about why taking so long and by that time it was fedex goof not theirs. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. That really sucks man.

It was my first time ordering from them and by now they rubbed me off the wrong way now

I won I won!!!!
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 01:48 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Re: Chaparral motorsports

It was my first time too, well wifes while I was at work, she said they were awesome about verything. I just called and asked her telling her about this post and she was dumbfounded sid they were great and our MX buddy wll only deal with... you might have gotten the guy that had cold coffee or something..
But bazzaz did same thing to us. Twisted her panties till she said bump them you can get a PC5 instead. Everytime I call its top notch..... you can never account for human troubles.

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 03:54 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

If places are out if stock or mistakes are made in my eyes that's ok stuff happens as log as they fix it, the one thing I can't deal with is customer service or the lack that you received it's there job to help the customer and if that is not what they are going to do I will do everything in my power to make sure they never receive any of my business again

Unless life also hands you sugar and water your lemonade is going to suck
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 04:32 PM
Ldn
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Chaparral motorsports

Their tire shop is separate from their parts department. And it's huge. They haveEVERYTHING in stock. Their shipping for tires is independent of their parts too. Almost a completely different store, just attached to chaparral by one hallway.

I have really good experiences dealing with thme, in person. I've never had to so anything online with them through.

"I don't want to burden you with my problems... but I think I've outgrown my yacht."

:)
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 06:26 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Chaparral motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldn View Post
Their tire shop is separate from their parts department. And it's huge. They haveEVERYTHING in stock. Their shipping for tires is independent of their parts too. Almost a completely different store, just attached to chaparral by one hallway.

I have really good experiences dealing with thme, in person. I've never had to so anything online with them through.

( not being rude but may sound rude ) I don't care how big a place is the thing that really pisses me off is that they are not responding my multiple emails and now the part issue is starting to piss me off bc how long does it take to get something you have in stock to come in they could have shipped my part out right away

I won I won!!!!
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-07-2013, 12:11 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This shop is close by to where I live. I wouldn't order online from them. They used to have outrageous prices up until recently when they price match with online retailers, but only if that retailer has the item in stock and you can prove it. The story you outlined about their dishonesty in claiming they stock the item does not surprise me one bit. I would never purchase from chaparral unless I need something asap, had it price matched and bought it in person at their retail store. Sorry you got suckered.
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-07-2013, 01:14 AM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Chaparral motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen_600RR View Post
This shop is close by to where I live. I wouldn't order online from them. They used to have outrageous prices up until recently when they price match with online retailers, but only if that retailer has the item in stock and you can prove it. The story you outlined about their dishonesty in claiming they stock the item does not surprise me one bit. I would never purchase from chaparral unless I need something asap, had it price matched and bought it in person at their retail store. Sorry you got suckered.
Yes I will never order from them again I will to more people about my story from them it not the fact that the item wasn't in stock. It that they lied about it and won't return any of my emails that is what really ticks me off

I won I won!!!!
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-18-2013, 09:27 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Chaparral motorsports

Update many emails later ( from me ) and nothing still don't know when I'll get it. I thought It was a good business that don't have customer service what's so ever

I won I won!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page