Again with the Motomummy - 600RR.net
Vendor Experiences The Good, the Bad and the downright Ugly

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2013, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Again with the Motomummy

Ordered new pads. Ordered 6/2, shipped out on 6/4 arrived today 6/6.

Great turn around time and nice to do business with.

thanks mummy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-09-2013, 04:36 PM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Thanks for the feedback. We stock a ton and fast shipping times are one of our top priorities.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-22-2013, 01:13 PM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

Another order with the mummy.

Ordered ASV shorty levers and woodcraft spools.

Placed order June 20 12:09pm. Order shipped June 20 1:04pm.. Will arrive in my mailbox today June 22. Didn't even request expedited shipping or anything. I love doing business with them.

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-22-2013, 01:38 PM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Yea motomummy def got there stuff together, that's y I've even choosing them over stg lately, bc motomummy stocks alot of items, where stg drop ships. Don't get me wrong stg people r nice and do good business, but if u need parts fast motomummy is ur guy/girl...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-22-2013, 01:45 PM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

Every order has been quick, nothing to complain about haha.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-25-2013, 08:22 PM
World Superbike Racer

Don't set the standards too high for us now damnit lol. We set our own standard pretty high and give it all we can, but at times there are backorders, etc. We do our best to stock a ton and keep ship times quick though :fact Thanks for the good comments guys!

BTW why does this thread not have pics? Common...
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-27-2013, 09:57 AM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

Slacking mostly hahah. I've posted them up in my build thread...

ASV Shorty levers

Woodcraft Swingarm spools

No pics on the bike yet, but they are installed.. I just need to give her a bath before I snap any pics
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-27-2013, 11:05 AM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

And don't worry Mummy.. I don't expect that everytime, but it makes you feel important when that happens hahaha.. Not only do they care about my order, they ship it out in an hour! I'm the man! lol =) always a pleasure doing business with you sir.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-27-2013, 12:55 PM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglen View Post
Yea motomummy def got there stuff together, that's y I've even choosing them over stg lately, bc motomummy stocks alot of items, where stg drop ships. Don't get me wrong stg people r nice and do good business, but if u need parts fast motomummy is ur guy/girl...
Come on now, you're making us sound like SportbikeWORKINGOUTOFAGARAGEstore . It's not like we've got a 1000 square foot office with a single Tucker Rocky account that we drop ship parts from all day. There aren't many products that we have a company policy of drop shipping unless it makes sense for you the customer. We drop ship when it speeds things up for the customer or when there's a lot of variables/options. We drop ship CRG and Driven almost every time due to them being 4 shipping days from us and all the different options. I guess everyone stocks different levels/styles of product. Brian doesn't mind stocking apparel and I know Corey doesn't mind stocking hard parts.

Either way, I vote Mummy as king sh!t since he has shop dogs. We need some furry STG pals around here.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-27-2013, 01:38 PM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

Don't know much about STG here. I dropped an email Sunday (you guys are closed) looking for helmet recomendations and never heard back. I shouldn't email when closed though. I've heard great things about you guys and that won't deter me from checking back in the future when I'm looking for something else.
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-27-2013, 02:31 PM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Not to threadjack (who am I kidding, I always threadjack the I LOVE COREY threads) but send me (PM, including your email address) a copy of that email asap if you haven't received anything back from my guys. I'l get you an answer to your question and tune up whoever ignored that.
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-27-2013, 04:27 PM
World Superbike Racer

LOl jason. You damn thread thief!

+1 though on different shops for different things. We stock a shitton of hard parts and i'd bet good money you guys stock a lot more apparel. I can't think of any shop that I would call "king ****" in both areas. Just too damn hard.

Just glad the dogs are not pups any longer lol. sucks seeing the pup chewing on a Zero Gravity screen. Kind of a spendy chew toy. So glad we are done with that stage hahaha.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-27-2013, 05:47 PM
Knee Dragger

I do agree, it is always great to order from Motomummy and receive the items within 2-3 days. I placed an order a few weeks ago for new Techspec tank pads and 2 sets of front EBC HH pads. Order came in about 3 days but over the weekend when I went to swap the pads I realized they actually sent me 2 sets of rear pads. I called their customer service, which is usually pretty great, they had me send the package back to them (they supplied the return label so I didn't have to pay a thing, just drop off at FedEx). Sent it back on Sunday, they received it back on Wednesday and I'm hoping I get the correct pads in tomorrow or Monday. I've ordered pads from them before and it wasn't a problem, this is the first problem I have had with receiving the wrong product and they are handling it pretty well. It just kind of sucks that I would have already had them on my bike since I am traveling out of town on the bike this weekend, and now I need to find another time to swap them after they come in. As far as STG is concerned, I have had no problems and you cant beat their prices on tires! I always check both places to see if one may have a better price for whatever I'm looking for, but they are both great places to order from.

Keep up the good work gents...
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-27-2013, 06:41 PM
World Superbike Racer

Our new pup ranger guarding some sprockets
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-06-27 17.13.04.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	77313  
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-28-2013, 10:36 AM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

PM sent Jason.
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-05-2013, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

In case someone was watching this part with STG, wanted to add some closure. Jason did get in touch with me and sort everything out. His reply was quick and he was very nice in offering to help. As I said before, these guys have such a great name on this forum I wouldn't hesitate to place an order with them in the future..

Obviously I feel the same about the mummy, I've always recieved my parts quickly and it's a pleasure to do business with them.
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-24-2013, 12:47 PM
Knee Dragger

Just placed my second order with Motomummy for a set of Dunlop Q3's after having a good experience with them a couple months back. These guys are definitely on the ball and offer great pricing & service. Nice to get BOTH in a single place.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page