Moto GP Racer
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Under Consideration
Thanked 902 Times in 790 Posts
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
The Pharaoh Tests The Mummy
- Set of Bridgestone S20s,
- Bridgeport tyre valves,
- Tygon rear res. delete kit
- When I ordered, the site showed that everything would be charged a shipping of 30USD. I later received an email informing me that because of the size/weight of the tires, they would not fall under the flat shipping fee and would require an additional charge. This pompted me to cancel something from my planned order to accomodate the extra shipping fee.
- The products shipped quickly and were received in very good condition and in a timely fashion.
- All my inquiries were addressed promptly and in a polite fashion.
- This was my first order from Motomummy and with the exception of not being notified at the time of the order (on the website) about the extra shipping charge for the tires, this was a very pleasant transaction. Corey and his team did a great job and I look forward to more transactions with them in the future.
This Pharaoh is certainly satisfied with this Mummy!
Last edited by Rad Rage; 09-24-2013 at 03:18 AM.