Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

anybody used SuperBike Fairings before?

3K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  BJYorko 
#1 ·
http://www.superbikefairings.com/

Looking at getting a set of fairings and am considering MotoFansClub, however just weighing out final options before I pull the trigger. Not looking to go OEM.

#4 ·
Anybody else? I don't want to base my whole decision on just one short review of someone's buddy, but I don't have much else to go on at this point... I know I'm already going aftermarket, but want to try to minimize risk as much as possible.

#7 ·
Since nobody really has any experience with them, and with their customer service and return policy along with them now being a site vendor, I'm going to give them a try and then write a review about them. Slightly more expensive than some of the other china manufactures (motofansclub, actmarts, etc) but with what seems like much shorter wait times to get the fairings and a claim of much higher quality. Guess I'll be the guinea pig...

#9 ·
Sounds good. I was going back and forth with Shawn on friday both over e-mail and then over the phone finalizing the design as I'm doing a custom set. I'm just waiting on seeing final renderings and the I'll hopefully order on Monday. We'll go from there.

#10 ·
I just responded in the other thread (link above) about this. I did make an order and gave a little insight to it, however I'm waiting on the order being completed and the kit installed until I give a full review. So far we've hit a few bumps in the road, but Shawn from Superbike Fairings has handled them accordingly and things are looking good.

#12 ·
I responded in the other link with an update.

The short version: fairings arrived, packaging looked great, shipping was on time (roughly a week after shipping was confirmed from vendor), will hopefully be putting them on shortly. During install I will take pics and do a full review.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.