SuperBike Supply - 600RR.net
Vendor Experiences The Good, the Bad and the downright Ugly

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 11:31 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Cool SuperBike Supply

I recently bought a G-Craft Rear Master Cylinder from SuperBike Supply The site had a ship date of the next day after the order (12/13/06). That day passed and the website was stale and didn't update with a new ship date. Didn't hear anything. Tried to call and got some old man on the phone (not the right number). Long story short - I received an email yesterday (after i sent one asking what is going on 3 days ago). The email had the fedex tracking number and a thank you for the order. It is on the truck right now. I can't wait for it to get here. Bottom line is if it cost more than a $100 I would have been sh**ing myself do to the lack of response and updates. In case anyone is interested here is the link for the master cylinder.

https://www.superbikesupply.com/inde...l&ItemsId=2037
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 11:38 PM
Moto GP Racer

Thanked 2,471 Times in 1,722 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
It's a great little mod.

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 11:39 PM
Knightslugger

Master Cylinder RESERVOIR... BIG Difference... LOL!

i've dealt with SBKSupply myself on the Pirelli Corsa III tire offer and i also feel that communication could have been better. After i waited for nearly a week and a half for the tire, i called and asked what's the dillio? Turns out there was a backorder and i'd have to wait until the new shipment comes. Ah, so that's what happened. OK, that's understandable. I get how sometimes a rash of demand hits retailers a little too hard sometimes. I believe [email protected] said it best, "We can't stock everything everywhere all the time." I would have appreciated a phone call or an email to that effect so i wasn't chewing my fingers off waiting for them. There was also an email/fax invoice SNAFU and i nearly missed my window for the offer.

A little stressful, but at least they had an answer. To me, that's important.

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 11:43 PM
Moto GP Racer

Thanked 2,471 Times in 1,722 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightslugger
Haha, I didn't even notice that. I just saw g-craft and glanced over the rest.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 10:51 PM
Debt Management Counselor

Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TN3RD
I recently bought a G-Craft Rear Master Cylinder from SuperBike Supply The site had a ship date of the next day after the order (12/13/06). That day passed and the website was stale and didn't update with a new ship date. Didn't hear anything. Tried to call and got some old man on the phone (not the right number). Long story short - I received an email yesterday (after i sent one asking what is going on 3 days ago). The email had the fedex tracking number and a thank you for the order. It is on the truck right now. I can't wait for it to get here. Bottom line is if it cost more than a $100 I would have been sh**ing myself do to the lack of response and updates. In case anyone is interested here is the link for the master cylinder.

https://www.superbikesupply.com/inde...l&ItemsId=2037
sorry for the delay in getting your tracking number out to you. the g-craft did ship the day after it was ordered.

we were on vacation from the 12-16th and i had one guy at the shop trying to do the work of 3.

thanks for your order and i can promise you the delay in the tracking number will not happen again. enjoy your g-craft!!

http://www.superbikesupply.com
[email protected]
828-287-2101-sales
FEED YOUR EGO!!
http://www.facebook.com/superbikesupply
08 cbr 1000rr
07 cbr 600rr

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 10:54 PM
Debt Management Counselor

Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightslugger

i've dealt with SBKSupply myself on the Pirelli Corsa III tire offer and i also feel that communication could have been better. After i waited for nearly a week and a half for the tire, i called and asked what's the dillio? Turns out there was a backorder and i'd have to wait until the new shipment comes. Ah, so that's what happened. OK, that's understandable. I get how sometimes a rash of demand hits retailers a little too hard sometimes. I believe [email protected] said it best, "We can't stock everything everywhere all the time." I would have appreciated a phone call or an email to that effect so i wasn't chewing my fingers off waiting for them. There was also an email/fax invoice SNAFU and i nearly missed my window for the offer.

A little stressful, but at least they had an answer. To me, that's important.
knight,

this was a mess up on our part. plain and simple. 99.9% of the orders that we take have no problems whatsoever. we dont make mistakes very often but when we do the only thing to do is get them fixed as quickly as possible. i hope you are enjoying your corsa III's. great tires, especially at the price!

brad

http://www.superbikesupply.com
[email protected]
828-287-2101-sales
FEED YOUR EGO!!
http://www.facebook.com/superbikesupply
08 cbr 1000rr
07 cbr 600rr

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 11:16 PM
Knightslugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusrx
knight,

this was a mess up on our part. plain and simple. 99.9% of the orders that we take have no problems whatsoever. we dont make mistakes very often but when we do the only thing to do is get them fixed as quickly as possible. i hope you are enjoying your corsa III's. great tires, especially at the price!

brad

Actually, I HAVEN'T EVEN MOUNTED THEM YET! LOLLERZ!!!! the front i got from pirelli is sitting in my office with a helmet sitting in the middle... for decoration (my boss' son just sits and STARES at it for the longest time... kinda creepy), the rear i bought from you is hanging on my home office wall with my Carbon helmet sitting inside as decoration as well! I don't think i told you, but they f'ed up the shipping and fired TWO fronts at me! Oh man, i thought i died and went to Valencia! about a week goes by and i get a call from Metzler asking if i had received two fronts by mistake. I couldn't take the guilt i would have felt had i told her no... oh well. Karma preserved.

they are going on my bike shortly before the first TD at Road America. kinda what i bought them for! haha! I'm going to need some cheap sport touring boots for the Laguna leg i'm doing (4000 friggin miles... UHHhh....) i could probably do it with the Dunlop 218s that are on there though... we'll see what pops up between then and now.

Last edited by Knightslugger; 12-21-2006 at 11:19 PM.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 01:33 AM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Brad and SuperBike Supply are awesome!! Iíve put in a few orders with him and within a day or two I received a tracking number. Service and prices are great too. There's usually an explanation to everything if there is a problem. I hope everyone else is satisfied with their service. Keep up the good work!!
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 08:01 AM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I have never had a problem ordering from them.......in fact I placed an order one day and received it the next..........good guys (and girl) in my book!
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 08:09 AM
Post Whore Extraordinaire

Feedback Score: 16 reviews
fukit im getting one...

Anyone wants a Rizoma res to buy, i have one for sale, cheap.

No more mod listing, shits is STILL too long

03 600RR > 04 1000RR > 06 R6V > 05 600RR > 06 R1 > 09 1000RR > 10 RSV4R :gun:
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-10-2007, 07:33 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusrx
sorry for the delay in getting your tracking number out to you. the g-craft did ship the day after it was ordered.

we were on vacation from the 12-16th and i had one guy at the shop trying to do the work of 3.

thanks for your order and i can promise you the delay in the tracking number will not happen again. enjoy your g-craft!!
Thanks for the reply.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-11-2007, 05:32 PM

I've always had great service and prices with superbikesupply.

If you ever got a question or problem Brad is only a PM away.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page