tricktape.com - 600RR.net
Vendor Experiences The Good, the Bad and the downright Ugly

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-25-2007, 02:43 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
tricktape.com

Ordered my speedmaster jacket from them on the 18th....Well come to find out that its a small 2 person shop and they were involved in an accident. Well its now the 25th and no tracking number, and I can't get a hold of anyone at the shop. The message says they were in and accident and hours will be erratic. $#% that $h!t i need my jacket by May3rd for my trackday.

Oh yeah and they have already charged my card which is pretty messed up if you ask me. I have half a mind to dispute the charge and order though MRI.

-Nathan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-26-2007, 07:35 AM
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
Ordered my speedmaster jacket from them on the 18th....Well come to find out that its a small 2 person shop and they were involved in an accident. Well its now the 25th and no tracking number, and I can't get a hold of anyone at the shop. The message says they were in and accident and hours will be erratic. $#% that $h!t i need my jacket by May3rd for my trackday.

Oh yeah and they have already charged my card which is pretty messed up if you ask me. I have half a mind to dispute the charge and order though MRI.

-Nathan
In the past, I've ordered numerous things from them and they ALWAYS came thru for me. I know you're disgruntled but just as tough as it is for you right now, keep in mind that they may have it worse! Shaun @ Tricktape has gone above and beyond for me and I still appreciate it to this day! I cannot believe that he would steer anyone wrong intentionally.

It's just a matter of ****-Luck I guess! All-in-all...I hope everything works out for you on your trackday. (The JR-SM Jacket is on the heavy side but you'll like it.) But more importantly, I hope those guys are okay. I'll prob try giving them a call later on today.

A wise man once said...
Quote:
Originally Posted by moeman View Post
It aint that easy to depart once u are in you are in for life regardless of what u ride
...And that's why I'm still here! :01_thumbu
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-26-2007, 06:00 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

F^#& this place, I haven't been able to talk to a human being since Saturday, though e-mail or phone.

Honestly all I ask is to know whats going on with my order so I can make the necessary arrangements and I get nothing. I now see why big business is winning over in our market place.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-26-2007, 06:12 PM
Moto GP Racer

Thanked 2,471 Times in 1,722 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Then dispute it and move on, cursing them here won't help.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 03:34 AM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Problem, disputing the charge takes 10 days at the least to get a refund. I don't have another $400 to put on my card in the mean time to order another jacket before my trackday. I will curse all I want...thats what this forum is all about. :)
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 01:47 PM
Knee Dragger

Wow, i saw the post and it made my blood curdle. I use to live about 20 mins from there shop (they are located in bristol PA.) I had the absolute worst luck in dealing with them. Most of the people there are dicks, but a few aren't too bad. I went without my bike for 3 weeks while they had to re-order the parts 3 times since they kept getting it wrong. Sucks that you have to go through the dispute situation. I almost had to but luckily got some sort of results after all was said and done.

2007-----White
Shogun crash kit,

2003-----Sold
Micron Slip-On, PCIII, Galfer Lines & Pads, Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator, Yoyodyne Frame sliders, Clear Alternatives Integrated Taillight, Watsen Industries front signals, Sportech Red Chrome Screen, Datatool Gear Indicator, 520 DID conversion, JT sprockets -1 up front, Speedo healer, All sorts of Carbon Fiber Goodies, BMC Filter, V-Stack Mod, Custom Map
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 05:01 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Well I wanted to give everyone an update. After not being able to get ahold of them in a week +3 days I got a call today. They are going to drop ship the jacket from Joe Rocket, unfortunately its the new Speedmaster 5.0 (not the one I ordered) Apparently the one I want has been discontinued, no worries I'm glad I'm going to have a jacket for this weekend. I'll just send it out to a leather shop have have them put my name and a aerohump on the back later....weeeeee
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page