Powerstuntxworks Bad Customer Service and BAd Overall - 600RR.net
Vendor Experiences The Good, the Bad and the downright Ugly

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-09-2007, 04:46 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Powerstuntxworks Bad Customer Service and BAd Overall

i ordered race rails from them last month on the 24 it almost been 1 month and they still havent ship it out. Has anyone ever experience this problem from this company i try to complain about this problem but all they say is it will be ship out next week. Im still waitin on them to come in
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-09-2007, 05:42 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I've heard that they're on back order right now. They could let you know that, if they are, but that's probably why. Good communication with customers should be a high priority.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-18-2007, 04:44 AM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

yeah it sucks because they keep saying they were on vacation so they couldnt ship out the rails and i still have received it at all

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-18-2007, 09:41 AM
Macho Office Monkey

Tell em you want your money back. They should not be procrastinating like that. Did you already pay (did they pull the money already out of your account?)

08 600rr Orange/Black
https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=144174
Wifes new ride so pumped!!

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 10:02 AM

I ordered mine two months ago from warpedtoys.com and they finally arrived yesterday. I have read that they don't come with directions which really sucks for me since the box busted open during transit and i think i am missing pieces. Does anyone that own them know what pieces came with it? I emailed both warpedtoys and powers and neither have responded as of yet.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 03:33 PM
Knee Dragger

2nd time im writing this, my browser decided to **** with me

Sooooo
I have an 05 600RR and ordered Race Railz in january. recieved within 2 weeks.

Came without instructions but i called them and they were more than happy to fax me a copy on the spot. The pictures were unclear but they told me if i ever had a problem putting them on, theyd personally walk me through it over the phone.

Package included

2 Race Railz (obviously)
2 Billet Aluminum Sliders
1 3/8" x 14" All-Thread Rod
2 Nuts For The All Thread
1 12mm x 4" Bolt
1 12mm x 3.5" Bolt
1 Washer
1 Billet Aluminum Spacer (For CBR929 Only)
2 Rubber spacers

It is also recomended that you use RED LOCTITE for the front motor mount bolts.

Also i heard that they used to ship out 4 rubber spacers. Each Rail has 2 Flat bars connected to it, one attatched to each end so that they rest against the frame when mounted, the rubber spacers are supposed to be used between the frame and the flat portion of the rails. but since there were only 2 i called (today actually) and they gave me the option of either cutting the 2 i have in half, or just shipping 2 more to my house.
I asked to have 2 more shipped and she said they would be here monday or tuesday.

No i have not installed them yet, im waiting on a friend to help me mark and cut the fairings first. but hes lazy and slow. everything seems pretty self explanitory and overall i have not had any real problems with Powers Stuntworx. They are a small business so i give them a little slack when it comes to minor details, but overall id say their customer service is excellent.

as for the shipping problem, i do agree a month is a long time to wait, i would just call them and politely let them know how long its been, and request priority or overnight shipping if they have not already been sent out.

im going to see if i can possibly post a step by step when i do install them.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 03:33 PM
Knee Dragger

is there any way to delete a reply if you accidentally posted the same reply 2wice? this was the same post but i edited it so it wasnt a dup.

Last edited by MTPR220; 07-13-2007 at 03:36 PM.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 06:47 PM

Thanks for the reply. It appears i have all the pieces. Do you have any way of posting those instructions? Trying to figure out if i have to remove the lock nut from the motor mount to install the all thread rod. I dont have the key for it, have to run to the store if that is the case. Where are you located, might be able to meet up for install?
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 03:18 PM
Knee Dragger

Im located in south jersey, actually my dad is in the process of having a peice machined at work to fit a socket wrench for the lock nut, but in any case, i spoke with motoRRhead about the install (he has Race Railz too), and he said he didnt have to worry bout the lock nut. He pointed out that the opposite side is just a regular hex nut, and if you can tap it loose, the whole thig will come out apparently. i have yet to try it, like i said im waitin on my fairings to get cut first. but if your in the area lemme know. id be more than willing to help with the install, i gotta figure it out eventually anyway. i had the instructions on an e-fax, its for the crash cage actually, but the install is the same minus the last 2 or 3 steps. ill try n post if i still have it.

Last edited by MTPR220; 07-15-2007 at 03:59 PM.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 03:47 PM
Knee Dragger

(nevermind... got it ^)

it wont let me attatch or import anything above 97kb or over 620x280
how the hell do people upload those big ass pictures when theyre posting a step by step?

Last edited by MTPR220; 07-15-2007 at 04:00 PM.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 01:55 PM

Im in Minnesota, so no luck there. Thanks for the instructions though, i will take pictures during the install and attempt to make a readable writeup on it in case anyone wants to see it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page