Honda of Santa Monica - 600RR.net
Vendor Experiences The Good, the Bad and the downright Ugly

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs down Honda of Santa Monica :(

Its the Honda store in Marina Del Rey. I have to say my dealings with them were mixed to begin with but now I have to say they are terrible with customer service. I recently brought my bike from there, it was my first new vehicle purchase so I did not know much about it. I come to find out just resently, that I paid a **** load to much for a warranty that goes beyond what I need. I got ripped off on the cost of my bike I feel from what I am hearing from how much others have paid.

Well what just put me was the finance guys over there. I called in the morning, asked the guy on the phone about getting just the Honda Care warrenty, bc the one the sold me was so damn expensive. He said I would have to call back when this other guy gets in. So I do call later and as I am on hold I get hung up on. Then I call back wait another 5 mins on hold, only have the guy tell me they dont deal in them and he can resell me the expensive one I already have. He said he will give me a deal, so I ask how much. He said he wouldnt know off the top of his head and I could come in.

I am like you deal in this all day long, you have to have a ball park figure atleast. (I am trying to compare prices, bc I have a few quotes from some other stores). He then got mad at me said fine dont come in then, I dont need ur business, and hung up.

What kind of customer service is that. You dont even care about some one who just two months ago bought a bike from your store.

Well thats my story, I have to deal with them for one more piece they have on order for me then I am done. I will find another shop around here.

Akrapovic Slip On, K&N Air Filter
Rizoma FE and Signals,Blue Reflective Rim Tape
Shogun Sliders, OEM Seat Cowl

Last edited by Signum; 08-31-2007 at 05:12 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 09:20 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Signum,

I bought my 07 from there too, back in April.

I know the owner, and I have to say the service there is pretty inconsistent.

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience, but if it's any consolation, I've been going to that dealer for 4 years and it's been the same way for me too :)

Lots of ups and downs. Maybe more downs...hahaha

I do like the OTD stores though. Their people always seem to helpful and excited and eager to take care of you. Believe it or not, OTD has a store right next door to them (the Yamaha/Aprilia store).

:)

I always stop by there, to wash out any bad customer service experience I have. hahaha, pretty interestin eh? :)

2007 CBR600RR Black/Silver
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page