Triangle Cycles North - 600RR.net
Vendor Experiences The Good, the Bad and the downright Ugly

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 09:44 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Triangle Cycles North

I recently went to Triangle Cycles North in Danville to get some Hotbodies flushmounts for my '04 600RR. There were 2 versions hanging on the wall, 1 clear lens and 1 red lens. The price of the red lensed version was $39.95. I didn't even bother to look at the price on the other seeing as they are the same thing. When it rang up, it was $59.95. HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIITTTT That is a lot. I asked him why and he said because of the color.

I immediately came home and looked online, this forum, the trianglecycles.com site, and even hotbodies.com. All sites had a maximum highest retail price of $39.95. When I called the store, I asked them how much they are and the guy even said over the phone $39.95.

Finally, I took them back into the store to get credit back on my card. But the idiot behind the counter wasn't able to return them because the order number in the computer says $59.95. Well, no duh dumbass...that is what they rang up as. So he called his manager and I told him that there had to have been a mix up and he proceeds to take out some catalogue. Sure enough in the catalogue it says $59.95.

I've never enjoyed going into this store. Everything is overpriced, very limited amounts of sportbike goodies, lots of offbrand items, and poor customer service. I will never go to Triangle Cycles in Danville again.

I know there is a member on here who represents the store. I'm sorry for you, you should try to find a new job - somewhere that actually cares for their customers satisfaction.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page