MotoPrimo Ducati Test Rides - 600RR.net
Mid West A place for riders from the Mid West to set up group rides

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-24-2009, 02:17 PM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
MotoPrimo Ducati Test Rides

I just found out that Saturday 4/25/09 (tomorrow) Motoprimo up in Minneapolis is have a free test ride day. Just thought I would pass the word on. Hopefully it does not rain too bad, if they cancel it, it will be on the next Triumph test ride day. I am pumped! I have been wanting to ride a Ducati for awhile.

The Challenge of Caring
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-01-2009, 01:25 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If I had known about this.............................................. :sad11:
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-01-2009, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

HAHA.... Shitty thing was they had it advertised from 10-3. So living 2 hours away I waited till it started and called up there to see if they were still going to have it b/c it was going to rain.

So they say "yep still on" so I book it up there only to find out there was some sort of list you had to be on. I WAS PISSED!!!!! I told them I had called like 3 time and no one mentioned a list! I told them I drove 2 hours to get here just to ride and the salesman was like damn! "Well come back at 3 when it is done and we will get you on one since you drove all the way up here". So I drive and eat some lunch and hang out at the dealership, well 2 hours go by and the test rides get done..... The guy said "Let me go clear it with my manager and you can go" I am thinking "WTF!?!?! You did not clear it already, but thought it's test ride day" The guy comes back and say "Can't do it, you had to be in a group" I WAS SOOO PISSED OFF!! I told the guy to **** himself b/c he could have told me this when i got there, but he had to go and waste another 2.5 hours of my time..... All I have to say is **** MOTOPRIMO. Oh yeah, they did not even have 1098's, 1198's, ord 848's to ride. It was an 999.

Hopefully this summer I will get a new 848 and I am going to write them an email saying thanks for the "great" customer service! I drove to another dealership just because of the way you treated me.

The Challenge of Caring

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-01-2009, 11:06 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ouch! Sorry to hear man, I've had my share of shitty things in life. That sounds like a bad one.

And they only let you ride IF 1) your on some list and 2) it's not a good bike, used or likewise is it?

That's total BS. They have 1098's and 848's on the floor, I was just there a few weeks ago. (and I still missed the event)
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-04-2009, 10:03 AM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

I actually got to ride one this weekend at the Triumph event. They understood they completely dicked me over so they pulled out the 999 for me. It was like GOD between my legs! So much low end power, but they dry clutch was killer on my hand. You really have to get off the seat and lean the bike to get it turning. My next bike will be a ducati for sure!

The Challenge of Caring
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page