BTW, the entire video is available on Google Video, no need to download it via Torrents.
My quick summary:
1) Many religions, including Christianity are likely to be elaborate variants of sun worship. There is a great soundbyte in there from George Carlin about religion (notice it's a tax-free institution?
Originally Posted by George Carlin @ 11m40s
..when it comes to bullsh*t
big time, major league bullsh*t...
You have to stand in awe of the all-time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims: Religion.
Think about it, religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do every minute of every day.
And the invisble man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.
And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish... where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever til the end of time
..... but he loves you! He loves you.
He loves you and he needs money.
He always needs money. He's all powerful, all perfect, all knowing, and all wise.......
somehow just can't handle money????
Religion takes in billions of dollars,
pay no taxes.
And they always need more money?
Now you wanna talk about a good bullsh*t story?
^^^^^ Funny but scary, because for it to be funny there has to be some (if not all?
) truth in there.
Now I don't care what you believe, I find no problem with religion as long as it is not utilized and corrupted--but it's all too easy to see how this can occur.
Thank goodness for separation of Church and State
2) 9/11 is a scam. I cannot go into much more detail without being pissed off more. Basically there are alot of unanswered and nonsensical scenarios brought up here.... Everyone knows about World Trade Center (WTC) 1 & 2, how about 7? How about the fact (lots of video) that the buildings went down "pancake" style just like controlled demolitions? Where were the parts of the wreckage from the crashes at the Pentagon and flight 93 in Pennsylvania?
9/11 was essentially a "false flag" operation set up to foment public fear and anger to allow us to enter into war with Afghanistan and Iraq (again many of the power elite behind the Fed, etc. benefit from the US going to war).
This section of the movie really pissed me off the most, and reminded me of the plot of "V for Vendetta".
3) The Federal Reserve Bank ("The Fed") is a scam. One of the main reasons we left the British Empire, is because of the shady Central Bank of England.
The Fed is the central Bank of the United States but "are no more Federal, than Federal Express". They dictate the value of the dollar by controlling it's supply, what worse is that for every dollar printed, there is interest (payable to the Fed) built into that dollar. How does our government pay our debt back to the Fed? With more dollars that, guess what? Have interest attached to them. Basically it's a self-sustaining and infinite means to control the money supply, the government, and essentially all of us citizens.
Originally Posted by Mayer Rothschild
Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes it's laws.
4) The Federal Income Tax is a scam (you should also watch Aaron Russo's "America: From Freedom to Fascism"). It was never passed by an appropriate number of senators, it was pushed through Congress during the holiday break (Christmas time)... yadda yadda yadda.... also supposedly there is no specific law on the books/US Code that dictate we pay income taxes. Income tax is a direct and unapportioned tax (which is unconstitutional).
The average American works about 3 months out of the year just to pay these ridiculous taxes to cover the national debt (err interest) accrued and owed to the Federal Reserve Bank.
5) The US public is under bombardment of unimportant bullsh*t news (like who is Paris Hilton fcuking nowadays) so we are lulled into ignoring "boring" important sh*t like the NAU (North American Union) and the looming "Amero". We're also subject to manufactured "terror" (see #2 above).
I'm so glad I watch very little if any TV. I agree that we've got too much entertainment going on, I'd rather be riding my bike, or practicing with firearms :D
Ultimately the "mark of the beast" so to speak, will arrive in the form of RFID implants and a "cashless" society. It's definitely headed that direction with sh*t like the RFID implant in our passports and consumer technology like wireless Tollway transceivers and Mobil "Speedpass" payment systems.
If you piss off the powers-that-be you could be forced "off the grid" at someone else's whim and effectively starved to death or "banished".