Someone HAS to know - 600RR.net
Pictures & Video/Sound Clips Post up your pictures, videos and sound clips here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 05:57 AM Thread Starter
King of UPS

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Exclamation Someone HAS to know

Well some time ago my orig. myspace was hacked and I had this video on It that was my all time favorite and well as my son's . I have been going crazy looking for It and ran across It here http://www.bikerpunks.com/mediaviewe...et-racing.html, The problem Is that the video and sound Is poor quality as apposed to the one I had and I was HOPING someone has seen It before and knows where to see it/get it from so I may have it again. I realize some of you may say.. Who gives a fuk/whats the big deal it's a measly video!! Well Its a big deal to me and It was a video my son liked as well so like a good parent I am trying to make him happy. His Birthday Is Saturday and I would like to be able to add It to his new page. So I have been looking and looking and to no avail I have yet to find It except here ( Link Above ). PLEASE take some time and review the video and search your memory banks to try and help me.. I do remember that someone from here saw it on my Orig. myspace page and commented as well as posted It here. I did in the past ask for Moe's help and after weeks of trying to search here we/he were unable to find It. I do not remember what the topic was on the thread that It got posted so that route It out.. I would appreciate ALL and ANY help you loyal riders can do to help me and my son find this video.. Thanks again
Stephen

Never Be Afraid To Say What You Feel

www.myspace.com/wrk4ups

http://www.facebook.com/stephen.c.amato

http://www.youtube.com/user/wrk4ups

Black 07

Puig wind screen

Xenonrider 4300K HID's
CF Yoke cover
Goodridge steel lines
CRG'S
Motovation weighted bar ends
R&G frame sliders
Vortex Rear Sets
CRF450R Rear Brake Master Cylinder
Shogun rear spools
Dynojet pcIII
Full Arrow Ti Comp Exhaust W/custom map
Michilen PP2ct's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page