Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

I am a pic WHORE!!

43K views 348 replies 91 participants last post by  v-tec crx 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Just finished washing and polishing the ride

enjoy!!:five:

Top speed memory from my speedohealer (yes i did it on the track)

some pretty ASV's

Akre goodness

honda magic

See less See more
#4 ·
Mmmm who has ASV's or Pazzos cheap! CHEAP!! I MEAN C H E A P!! C'mon i'll suck vtecs bikes..BIKES exhaust!!!

#5 ·
^ I hears that ASV is offering new levers that are basically the exact same but 25% cheaper cause they are forged and not CNC'd (or something?) and 3 year warenty not 5

something like that,, ask Disco he will know

#6 ·
I'm desperate if you haven't noticed.....

#14 ·
164.67 mph

1 kph = 0.621371192 mph

Not sure if that's what you meant but here it is

#20 ·
from all the pics i post there is always someone who thinks it looks orange,, but it really is red,, I promise, plus in these pics I think it looks red, not orange

#17 ·
nice bike mang.

quick question...
why leave on the passenger pegs if you have your seat cowl mounted? makes no sense to me why riders do that. :tard:
imho, your bike would look more aggressive and better looking without those hideous passenger pegs.:all_cohol

#19 ·
nice bike mang.

quick question...
why leave on the passenger pegs if you have your seat cowl mounted? makes no sense to me why riders do that. :tard:
imho, your bike would look more aggressive and better looking without those hideous passenger pegs.:all_cohol
My girl rides with me every now and then,, tired of taking them off and putting them on when ever she wants to ride... otherwise they would stay off

#22 ·
It looks orange but i figured it was red though

#31 ·
it is funny you say that about the lever/exhaust combo because I have that exact setup and love it as well...bike looks nice, and I also am the same way about my passenger pegs, I have my solo mounted with my pegs on cause I dont feel like taking them off, that and I put the LEDs in them to make my brake lights brighter with the smoke tail from T so I def cant take them off now...but once again nice looking bike

#34 ·
I got it from emay for $0.99 plus shipping from china.. fitment is satasfactory but not perfict... eventually I am going to tint the stocker and put it back on

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.