Looking for a stunt vid posted a while ago... - 600RR.net
Pictures & Video/Sound Clips Post up your pictures, videos and sound clips here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-24-2005, 10:36 AM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Looking for a stunt vid posted a while ago...

Hey,
Looking for this video of stunts gone mostly wrong and some right that was posted awhile back that had Three Days Grace's "Everything about You" playing in it. It had home video and some shots of the MotoGp guys doing these sick ass long wheelies in it.

It was damn good, and I think it was posted almost a year ago. Anyone have a link to the post or seen it? I've searched a bit but couldn't come up with it. And I think it had a real generic forum title to it like Cool stunt video.... :(

Any idea's?

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-24-2005, 10:50 AM

Maybe this is the vid you are looking for, http://www.uponone.com/videos.php?id=2992 about Stunts gone wild

On the http://www.uponone.com site there is tons of videos.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-24-2005, 11:22 AM Thread Starter

Wasn't it, but that was pretty good though! This one had that "Everything about you" playing the whole time and the video lasted the length of the song. I think someone had just made it themselves, it wasn't any high class studio job.

It also started off with some guy wiping out on a wheelie behind a warehouse and then just getting totally pissed off.

LuckyDevil would probably know this one with all the vid links he posted!! Jesus, I don't think I want to go thru all that list!!! Just might have to though!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page