Infineon 2/25/05 Pics - 600RR.net
Pictures & Video/Sound Clips Post up your pictures, videos and sound clips here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 03:27 AM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Infineon 2/25/05 Pics

Had a good day at Infineon yesterday (Sears Point). The clouds stayed up in the sky and didn't dump any rain on us and the temps got into the low sixties by mid-morning. There were however, way too many crashes in the morning though, most of them coming on the first and second laps Weren't people listening during the riders meeting to take it easy in the morning when the track was a little chilly???

This was my second time to Sears and I spent the first two sessions figuring out some different gear/line combinations. By mid morning I figured some stuff out and I got my groove on. The rest of the day was fun, fun and more fun. I rode with Dave (quasi888) and Alex (Dar25) and we had a grand time dicing it up. There was one session where we were all nose-to-tail for the entire session with hardly any traffic running a great and consistent pace :mrgreen:

Here are some pics from the day, hope Dave has the one of the two of us in the same frame coming out of the T9 chicane, b/c it wasn't in my set for some reason.

This first one is from the esses on the back side of the course

Second pic is coming out of the T9 chicane

And the last pic is exiting T2 hard on the gas

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 05:23 AM
World Superbike Racer

Re: Infineon 2/25/05 Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltedworld
hope Dave has the one of the two of us in the same frame coming out of the T9 chicane, b/c it wasn't in my set for some reason.
Hey B -

Nah, I didn't order any photos. Dito was shooting from pretty much the same angles as he did last week, so I didn't bother with this set.

Nice shots of you though! You were really flying out there!

D
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 10:38 AM
Superbike racer

nice pix....

CCS EX#100
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 10:48 AM

Nice Pics.. I'm really starting to hate you west coast guys. :D We've got a whole week of snow coming to look forward to.

This is why I'm moving near the Bay area in the next two yrs.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 02:15 PM Thread Starter

Re: Infineon 2/25/05 Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasi888
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltedworld
hope Dave has the one of the two of us in the same frame coming out of the T9 chicane, b/c it wasn't in my set for some reason.
Hey B -

Nah, I didn't order any photos. Dito was shooting from pretty much the same angles as he did last week, so I didn't bother with this set.

Nice shots of you though! You were really flying out there!

D
Thanks for the tow, it really made a difference getting on the proper line to set up for turn 2. At least I have a couple different lines through there now to get around people. The last session with James Jessen I had a great session, but was bummed the beacon got taken down. My warmup lap was as quick as most of my day (2:05) and I felt like I was faster than the session I was out with you and Alex (2:02/2:03). I won't know till next time, which for Infineon will be a while since there's not alot of days there this spring/summer.

I'll email Dito, he should send me the pic since I did get a set of pics yesterday. I talked to him a bit about incorporating shots from the rear of 3a. There are some other angles that he should try too, like the T7 area, where he can get the entrance/exit shots. Also the bottom of the carousel from the inside would make a great shot, as would an overhad from the stands around T3.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 09:27 PM

looks fun,cant wait to do my 1st track day :D
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 09:31 PM

great pics man.... i'm really jealous too.... :-x
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-28-2005, 12:26 AM Thread Starter

I just got the pic of Dave (quassi888), myself and Alex (Dar25) in the same frame of the T9 chicane, so here it is. Nice look at the apex Dave, you can see the reflection in your shield 8-)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page