Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I put mine in a few places:
- on the left fairing, so you get a shot of the forks, wheel and the road in front. (Suction)
- I put an adhesive mount in the 'bowl' section in front of my tank ring, with the extensions moving the camera back or forth, depending on which shot I want. (Handlebars and through the windshield, or up towards me, respectively) ....you can kinda see the black mount in my sig
- On the tail with the suction
- Top of my helmet with an adhesive (Don't go to close to the helmet if you want sound as the air is very turbulent)
- (Suction)On the front of the bike, on the right side of the windscreen, facing back towards me so you see me through the windscreen and how I move.
Just a few neat angles, hope this helps :D
Last edited by XilReborn; 08-29-2011 at 10:31 PM.