Occupy Wall Street video - 600RR.net
Pictures & Video/Sound Clips Post up your pictures, videos and sound clips here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-19-2011, 11:45 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Occupy Wall Street video

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...AmphkhFB9pHyBK any nyc riders that have taken part or witnessed any of this? it looks pretty crazy tbh
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-20-2011, 12:01 AM
Training Wheel Hero

There's a big box over the screen saying "Video Removed", but its still playing in the background....anybody else getting that?

edit: hmm...reloaded the page and it went away.

Last edited by JPAT_R12X; 10-20-2011 at 12:05 AM.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-20-2011, 11:48 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Garage
I just get some sort of ad that keeps replaying even when I refresh the page.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-20-2011, 11:51 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
All I see lately is "Screw the corporations!!!... Except Apple, Twitter, Starbucks and any other corporation that I actually like". So it's the "evil bankers", right? How many of you people who are parading around this campaign against the "1%" actually voted against the elected officials whom approved the bank bailouts then? How many of you bothered to get out and vote during the mid-term AT ALL!...? I BET IT WASN'T 99 DAMN PERCENT. Not all of you, but a good portion of you are a bunch of damn hypocrites. You will sit in a park for 4 weeks while it's a social event, kicking and screaming about the 99% not being represented... Really? This last midterm was "record breaking" at less than 42% of eligible voters casting their vote.

So you voted? You voted against the man/woman who voted for the bailout in your district regardless of their party affiliation? Then you should have a voice. You should be the one irritated. YOU should be the one protesting all of the jackasses who weren't standing in line with their voter cards these past few years. YOU SHOULD BE IRATE.

The rest of you?
Get over it. This isn't an Arab Spring; you jerk-offs aren't protesting years of being held under the iron grip of a police state. You're just a bunch of pouting, tantrum throwing children who are pissed that they got caught not cleaning their own, damn, rooms. You want to be represented? Get informed and friggin' vote. Spend 5 damn minutes with a calculator and figure out exactly what it would take to make this government work... When you figure out the displacement of what we have and what we need, then you'll be angry...

Thanks Adam

Tasha
Phatty
Super Sic

FOR SALE

05/06 OEM Body Parts (Red/Black) Price Drophttps://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=468281
Track Day/ Race Gearhttps://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=470449
Leupold 1" Unimounthttps://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.p...66#post6155866
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-21-2011, 01:46 PM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^ great post!

'06 600RR

- two bros slip on
- flush mount LEDs
- custom FE kit

In Loving Memory of Paramedic Doug Odgers
8.18.87-5.8.11
R.I.P
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-21-2011, 02:06 PM
Lifetime Premium

Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullast View Post
All I see lately is "Screw the corporations!!!... Except Apple, Twitter, Starbucks and any other corporation that I actually like". So it's the "evil bankers", right? How many of you people who are parading around this campaign against the "1%" actually voted against the elected officials whom approved the bank bailouts then? How many of you bothered to get out and vote during the mid-term AT ALL!...? I BET IT WASN'T 99 DAMN PERCENT. Not all of you, but a good portion of you are a bunch of damn hypocrites. You will sit in a park for 4 weeks while it's a social event, kicking and screaming about the 99% not being represented... Really? This last midterm was "record breaking" at less than 42% of eligible voters casting their vote.

So you voted? You voted against the man/woman who voted for the bailout in your district regardless of their party affiliation? Then you should have a voice. You should be the one irritated. YOU should be the one protesting all of the jackasses who weren't standing in line with their voter cards these past few years. YOU SHOULD BE IRATE.

The rest of you?
Get over it. This isn't an Arab Spring; you jerk-offs aren't protesting years of being held under the iron grip of a police state. You're just a bunch of pouting, tantrum throwing children who are pissed that they got caught not cleaning their own, damn, rooms. You want to be represented? Get informed and friggin' vote. Spend 5 damn minutes with a calculator and figure out exactly what it would take to make this government work... When you figure out the displacement of what we have and what we need, then you'll be angry...

Thanks Adam

awesome post bro, problem is they arent intelligent enough to know what to get angry about, hahahaha,

it will take bloodshed to change anything and it will mostly be ours,

good luck!

R.I.P. P H A T S T U D

Stickies down!!!!! GEAR UP!!!!!!!

MOTORCYCLE PIC GAME PT. 2 RESULTShttps://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=256112
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-21-2011, 03:01 PM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Occupy Wall Street? How about all you jobless bums go OCCUPY A DESK and make a living just like the 1% you're protesting about.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page