My first bike video - 600RR.net
Pictures & Video/Sound Clips Post up your pictures, videos and sound clips here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-12-2012, 08:19 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My first bike video

What's up guys? Just wanted to share this video with fellow bike and racing fiends like myself.

A little background...this was my first bike (I now own a blue/yellow '06 CBR1000RR) but it was stolen from me last year so I created this video as a dedication to my 2 years riding it. All the very best clips I had with a dope song to match. Hope you guys enjoy!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-12-2012, 08:27 PM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews

This should be good..

Currently own:
09' 600RR | Jade (ASV Shorties / Jardine RT-One)
96' 900RR | Jessica Alba (Wiseco/Erion/D&D/RaceTech/too many to list)

MSF Basic Rider Course Locations - http://nm.msf-usa.org/msf/ridercourses.aspx?
Houston Press News - http://www.houstonpress.com/2005-10-...speed-racers/1
Wind Chill Calculator - http://www.ridemyown.com/windchill.shtml
A* Ridge Waterproof Riding Boots Review - https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=204100
post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Knee Dragger

attack mode.... ENGAGED!!!!!
ha ha ha
post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-12-2012, 09:19 PM
Pocketbike Racer

ATTACK MODE - ENGAGED -

Perfect song too.... "What the hell are we gonna do with out you"

Popcorns out.

SOLD!
07 RED 600RR
-Two Bro's Black Series Slip-on
-JPR Frame Sliders
-JPR Levers Shorty's
-Driven D-3
-Tripage IT

-AMSoil - Full Synthetic
-PureOne PL14610

PHOTOSHOPPED
post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-12-2012, 09:23 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2006 CBR race bike. got it from Rossi himself. I promise
post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
At least he used his turn signals......
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-12-2012, 09:32 PM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 9 reviews
pretty sweet vid i liked it...

post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-12-2012, 09:40 PM
Training Wheel Hero

next video will be in Crash Boom Bang forum? Or RIP thread?

Last edited by p4i1; 04-12-2012 at 09:42 PM.
post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-12-2012, 09:54 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

That was cool!!!!

2007 BLK 600RR
-------

In the wild, there is no health care. In the wild, health care is 'Oww, I hurt my leg. I can't run.' A lion eats me, and I'm dead.
post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-12-2012, 09:58 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Tennis shoes...check
Jeans...check
Straight line speeding...check
traffic...check

brb while i find a pic of a giant squid dead on a beach somewhere.

'03 600 RR - ~33,000 miles (14,000 from me)
Yoshimura RS-5 Slip on - Arrow Stainless Headers - BMC Street Filter - PCV - EK 520 Chain on Driven Sprockets - CoreMoto Stainless Lines (F+R) - Dan Kyle PAIR Delete - The2Wheels Shorty Levers - Vortex V3 Rearsets - Woodcraft Frame Sliders & Bar Ends - Woodcraft Stator and Clutch Covers - Cox Radiator Guard - Renthal Dual Compound Grips - 1000RR Kill Switch and Throttle Housing - TST IT and FE - Proton Flushmounts
post #11 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-12-2012, 10:12 PM
Pocketbike Racer

All I saw was bird ****.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPod touch app

post #12 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-12-2012, 11:38 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Thanks for those who enjoyed/appreciated!

@p4i1 / G Money
haha...thanks for the confidence. What you witnessed was controlled aggression, not reckless riding. A fine line perhaps but a judgment call by the rider. I'm actually in the process of buying a racing suit which I plan to use regularly. Is that something you guys normally wear? If not, I expect to see you guys obeying the speed limit at all times please :)

@syl2us
Thanks for hating ;)
post #13 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 02:59 AM
Training Wheel Hero

lots of assholes on this forum, nice vid, be careful...!

Come get me! Check out my L.e.d Tail light !
post #14 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 09:06 AM
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by comegetit03RR View Post
lots of assholes on this forum, nice vid, be careful...!
No..the assholes are idiots that ride like this in traffic and eventually wreck and cause my insurance rates to double every year. Everyone likes to go fast, its what our bikes were meant to do..but if you're going to ride like that on the road, at least do it somewhere where there isn't traffic. The majority of those clips was you accelerating really fast and running up on the ass end of an unsuspecting car and grabbing the brakes..it only takes one time for someone to slam their brakes on you or swerve, or anything. Get a clue.
post #15 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 10:07 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Wow, what a waste of 3mins 41secs of my life....felt like I was at a drag strip....on a side note nice choice of music....

FOLLOW me on INSTAGRAM - 07rr06si
My 07rr blue/silver Build Thread and Mod list
https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.p...94#post3393394

post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 10:23 AM
Pocketbike Racer

never seen someone pass a car like that.... beginning is dope.....douche
post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 10:30 AM
Knee Dragger

Location: NW Las Vegas, Afghanistan and soon to be wherever Uncle Sam sends me
Probably was a sign that your bike got stolen. Probably means you shouldn't be riding one at all until you learn discipline.

Controlled aggression? If it was controlled you wouldn't be speeding past cars like that. I think controlled is more in a track setting. And yes I wear a 1 piece every time I ride whether its track or street.
post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 10:42 AM
Pocketbike Racer

I just want to go on the record of saying, that if you join a forum and then immediately post video of you doing illegal ****, its not going to end well.

post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 11:22 AM
Pocketbike Racer

I want the 3 minutes and 41 seconds of my life back!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

2009 Honda CBR 600RR Phoenix Edition - Weekend Cruiser
2006 Infinity G35 - Daily Driver
post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 11:39 AM
Ain't Even Excited

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportRider23 View Post
No..the assholes are idiots that ride like this in traffic and eventually wreck and cause my insurance rates to double every year. Everyone likes to go fast, its what our bikes were meant to do..but if you're going to ride like that on the road, at least do it somewhere where there isn't traffic. The majority of those clips was you accelerating really fast and running up on the ass end of an unsuspecting car and grabbing the brakes..it only takes one time for someone to slam their brakes on you or swerve, or anything. Get a clue.
Yep.... well said.

You aren't going to do well here, OP. Try gixxer.net

post #21 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 02:33 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

To all the cool people who can appreciate, this video was for your enjoyment. As for the rest…haha wow ok…I expected some hate but not this much. No prob. To all the haters, how do you ride on the street? Do you always stay with traffic? Do you always save your fast riding for the track? Doubt it, probably a bunch of hypocrites on here. Forum people love to talk tough, hiding behind a computer…always amuses me.

Now ok...serious question, if you own a sportbike but never push it (within reason), why do you own one? Is it just to look cool?? Nobody will admit that of course but I’m curious what percentage of riders are posers like that, and what percentage, like me, are true racers at heart. Posers/haters, get a cruiser, sounds more your style. But for those who cruise on the street but also take it to the track, that’s cool…but how often do you go? I can’t imagine going a few times a year and the rest of the year just cruising on the streets. These bikes are meant to be raced, not cruised around in. And I agree a truly controlled setting is the track, but I still think you can minimize your risk to an acceptable level on the streets while still riding hard. All personal judgment though.

To those who "wasted 3 min 41 seconds"...why did you finish the video? lol...gotta love jealous haters
post #22 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 03:09 PM
World Superbike Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveknowledge View Post
To all the cool people who can appreciate, this video was for your enjoyment. As for the rest…haha wow ok…I expected some hate but not this much. No prob. To all the haters, how do you ride on the street? Do you always stay with traffic? Do you always save your fast riding for the track? Doubt it, probably a bunch of hypocrites on here. Forum people love to talk tough, hiding behind a computer…always amuses me.

Now ok...serious question, if you own a sportbike but never push it (within reason), why do you own one? Is it just to look cool?? Nobody will admit that of course but I’m curious what percentage of riders are posers like that, and what percentage, like me, are true racers at heart. Posers/haters, get a cruiser, sounds more your style. But for those who cruise on the street but also take it to the track, that’s cool…but how often do you go? I can’t imagine going a few times a year and the rest of the year just cruising on the streets. These bikes are meant to be raced, not cruised around in. And I agree a truly controlled setting is the track, but I still think you can minimize your risk to an acceptable level on the streets while still riding hard. All personal judgment though.

To those who "wasted 3 min 41 seconds"...why did you finish the video? lol...gotta love jealous haters

If that was you "Pushing a Sportbike", pick a new hobby. It will only end up ending bad for you..in the end. (trying a little reverse psychology on you with the word, "end.")

Wanna push? Learn to ride, then take it to the track. As it is, in no way was that pushing a sportbike, nor was it driving defensively. Not only are you putting yourself in danger by acting like a squid, you are unwittingly giving everyone who rides a sportbike a bad wrap.

I'm sure you really tore up the middle of your tyres yo! Typically, someone who "pushes" a sportbike has nothing but tread life in the center of the tyre carcass, while nothing left on the sides.

Weaving in an out of traffic is not "pushing" a sportbike. It is behaving like a douche rather. Obviously you are concerned about perception, as why else would you post a video of yourself than to show off or look for feedback? So be that as it may, learn to ride, learn the fundamentals of riding, learn to lean your bike over, though most importantly...learn about the value of riding gear.

Don't be a douche and don't try to defend your actions. Take the criticism constructively as none of us want to see a fellow motorcyclist injured/dead or bike wrecked in the crash, boom, bang section.

Clearly..you have a lot to learn when it comes to "Pushing" a sportbike. Now that you have a 1k because clearly, it was the lack of POWAHHH that kept you from really "Pushing" a sportbike, it is going to be more difficult as you haven't learned/understand the basics, yet you have more torque & hp now.

There is a reason why top level riders come up through the ranks before making it to top level GP racing. This lack of understanding may be your downfall if you are too stubborn to learn.

Good luck...

Currently own:

A* Ridge Waterproof Riding Boots Review - https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=204100
post #23 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 03:12 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:

I think most people here ride within reason on the street and in traffic, but I dont think anybody is an angel. However, most of us know the dangers of something going wrong in those situations and it usually is pretty nasty. I can say at least that after being pulled once for an aggressive maneuver Im not going to take chances again by "racing" fellow motorists. I do occasionally enjoy the power and responsiveness of my bike while city riding, but only briefly and never in congested traffic.

If you want to make videos like this I suggest finding some good country highways/roads that are well paved and have some fun out there. There is usually little to no traffic and if you do make a mistake, you dont run the risk of being ran over by other cars and causing a massive jam. Tracks on the other hand ARE where you should bring your bike to ride it to its limits, but trust me once you get there and ride with others youll see how much of a racer you really are.

I know Im a noob at this forum game and whatnot, but I do know that riding like that and posting videos about it on forums saying that people are just haters because they dont like you weaving in and out of congested city traffic and breaking the law is just silly. I think everyone here is welcoming to new members and riders, but nobody here thinks weaving in and out of cars while performing illegal acts makes you cool.

The Following User Says Thank You to CombatWombat For This Useful Post:
riot (04-13-2012)
post #24 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 03:51 PM
Pocketbike Racer

a true racer at heart???? LMFAO you are NOT a racer, more like a squid and if you keep riding like that you will just prove all of the "haters" here right.

You taught me hate, I'll teach you fear!
The Following User Says Thank You to slowninja For This Useful Post:
riot (04-13-2012)
post #25 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 04:20 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

If u wanna make a cool vid at least go canyon riding or something. It jus looks like you commuting to work and your a little late. I like the song tho

post #26 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 04:22 PM
Knee Dragger

Location: NW Las Vegas, Afghanistan and soon to be wherever Uncle Sam sends me
Hey "racer at heart"
Come to the track and bring your pink slip. You'll leave a "walker at heart"
You give all the people that actually follow traffic and ride safe a bad name.
I can watch your vid and point everything you did wrong with you racer body positions. You make me laugh. I bet when you started your bike you'd rev it a few times just so you get attention. You've got a lot to learn, sad thing is the way you talk and take how people criticize you, you're gonna learn the wrong way. I hope you don't get another bike till you learn what real racing is but if by chance you do be safe and stop "racing" in public streets.
The Following User Says Thank You to ninja_coqui For This Useful Post:
riot (04-13-2012)
post #27 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 07:23 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Oh i was anticipating this "attack mode" of yours would end up bad. But really its good youre safe and okay, well at least for now. GL bro. No hard feelings. Theres a lot to learn in this forum.

2009 Honda CBR 600RR Phoenix Edition - Weekend Cruiser
2006 Infinity G35 - Daily Driver
post #28 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 08:44 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Alright well, don't really have time for this anymore. 95% of this is high school level insulting but it seems like that's what forums attract and you guys revel in that. Enjoy. CombatWombat...probably the only actual constructive criticism has come from you so I'll note that. The rest of you need to get lives, seriously. I didn't post this to look cool, to try to brag or anything like that. I figured fellow riders could relate and enjoy the obvious passion for riding. Mission failed but lesson learned.

As for "racer at heart" lololol whata gay comment, whatever you're thinking...obviously none of you actually know me. And I need to "learn to ride"...lol ok. Of course by watching this video you know exactly what I'm capable of because the 3 or 4 roadtrips with my friends filming captured everything I've ever done. But yea...waste of time trying to argue this though so, this will be my last post...at least in this thread.

I know the hate will keep coming but I won't be back to read any of it, not worth my time...so consider that before you type a whole lecture to me that I won't read. peace
post #29 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 08:55 PM
World Superbike Racer

Quote:
Alright well, don't really have time for this anymore. 95% of this is high school level insulting but it seems like that's what forums attract and you guys revel in that. Enjoy. CombatWombat...probably the only actual constructive criticism has come from you so I'll note that. The rest of you need to get lives, seriously. I didn't post this to look cool, to try to brag or anything like that. I figured fellow riders could relate and enjoy the obvious passion for riding. Mission failed but lesson learned.

As for "racer at heart" lololol whata gay comment, whatever you're thinking...obviously none of you actually know me. And I need to "learn to ride"...lol ok. Of course by watching this video you know exactly what I'm capable of because the 3 or 4 roadtrips with my friends filming captured everything I've ever done. But yea...waste of time trying to argue this though so, this will be my last post...at least in this thread.

I know the hate will keep coming but I won't be back to read any of it, not worth my time...so consider that before you type a whole lecture to me that I won't read. peace

Post another video of yo skillz then yo! Show us how we are all wrong.

Or not..your choice.

*Bold text - most commonly used phrase of the defeated.

Currently own:

The Following User Says Thank You to ctekguy For This Useful Post:
riot (04-13-2012)
post #30 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 10:07 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

I wasn't bein mean. I jus thought the vid was boring. It jus looked like someone trying to get to work on time. If ur awesome at riding that's cool. This vid just didn't show a guy that was good at riding lol. Nor did it show someone that was bad. Jus a guy who rides like a d1ck. If ur in SoCal hit me up. I'm too poor to go to the track but we could take a run up palomar mountain. That would actually make a cool vid and show your "racer heart"... U Might be a cool dude but that video was terrible and boring IMO... Sry dude. Jus bein honest. And I'm not trying to act tough behind a comp. I wouldnt
Mind meeting up with u. Not to argue or fight but jus to ride. Maybe ur better than me maybe ur not. Either way we could prolly learn from eachother. Where u at? Ur profile doesn't say

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page