Year, Make, Model: 2008, Suzuki, DRZ400SM
Date Purchased: March 2014
Why you sold it: I never did supermoto stuff and it sucked on the freeway.
Question: How do I attach a picture without it being an attachment so you have to physically click on it in order to see it?
1) Click to "Edit" post
2) Click "Go Advanced"
3) Click "Preview Changes"
4) Click on the first image
5) Copy the web address in bar located on top
6) Paste it within your post
7) Wrap the pasted link with " [img] " at the beginning, and [/img] at the ending.
8) Click "Preview Changes" to see if this worked (should have)
9) If necessary, repeat steps for additional images
10) Click "Save Changes"
(Steps 3 - 10 are only needed if not
The attachment will still be there on the bottom, but this will also enhance the image as intended. This is the only way I know, unless someone can update with additional guidance.
Example attached below: