Werkes Comptetion or Hyperflo exhaust's - 600RR.net
Pictures & Video/Sound Clips Post up your pictures, videos and sound clips here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-25-2016, 11:49 AM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Werkes Comptetion or Hyperflo exhaust's

Ok ladies & gents,I need some advice on what type of exhaust to get for my 07'CBR 600RR.Now there's plenty of vids on you tube of the hyper-flo's but,only 2 videos of the Werkes exhaust for a CBR.Now,from what Werkes website says,it's suppose to give your bike a 10hp gain.Hyperflo just shows a chart.If anyone has any suggestions,I'm open for them.I have been told that the Werkes is a better quality made exhaust.Thanks in advance ya'll.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cbr600rr-comp-werkes-exhaust-2010.jpg (16.6 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg hyperflo_undertail_300_ZCF_LRG.jpg (27.6 KB, 17 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-25-2016, 12:48 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Aren't both of them slip-on's? I was always under the impression that slip-on exhausts do nothing for performance and only full systems would give additional performance enhancements, so I'm kinda skeptical to think that the Werkes would add 10hp (but then again I never tested the product and Werkes probably did so what do I know).

If that's your bike on your profile pic, I think the Hyper Flo looks a lot better then the Werkes. I just personally think it looks cleaner, matches your bike better, and just looks more high speed low drag.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jambo For This Useful Post:
chicosv (04-26-2016)
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-25-2016, 02:11 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Garage
I have the Hyperflo. It really looks good imho. i prefer the look of the 2 slender pipes. The pipes of the CW are a bit too far apart for my taste.
The Hyperflo is a mid pipe swap, starts after the cat and adds 4hp (on paper, haven't measured it). Just note that it's not just a loud exhaust, it's a LOUD one!

The Following User Says Thank You to Nuithari For This Useful Post:
chicosv (04-26-2016)
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-27-2016, 08:20 AM
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'm not familiar with the Werkes exhaust but as an owner of a Hyperflo exhaust (just the rear section, no headers yet) I can say I absolutely LOVE it. I've got the version with the pour spout style chrome tips and I get compliments left and right. It also give the bike a very unique sound, I've actually got a story about it.

A few months ago we got a new service manager (I work in Subaru parts) and he walked through my department one day and saw my workstation's wallpaper and it was a picture of my bike. He then tells me a story about how at one of the old shops he worked at one of his technicians had a CBR that had the most amazing exhaust note he had ever heard, and he's a Harley guy but would not stop talking about the exhaust sound of this CBR. So I ask him who the guy was because maybe I know him, he tells me the guy sold the bike a while ago but his name was Mike. Well, turns out the bike he was talking about was MY bike and I bought it from the tech he was talking about. So then we spent a bunch of time talking about how everyone at that old shop was always so blown away by the exhaust sound of my bike.

It's a small world, so make sure your bike is remembered with the best exhaust note there is, HYPERFLO!!!!

RadioFlyer
2006 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD *K&N Intake*
2007 Honda CBR600RR *Hyperflo slip-on, K&N panel filter*
2001 Yamaha Banshee
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page